Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ohio Moms Ohio Moms

Welcome to Ohio Moms! Introduce yourself here...

waveWelcome to Ohio Moms! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1: Introduce yourself by replying to this post. It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2: Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3: Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend. To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their first name added to their posts?

To add an Ohio Moms signature to your posts, click here:
Ohio Moms Group Signatures

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message.

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself.

~Michelle

Join Us In The Ohio Moms Group

by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 11:38 AM
Replies (291-300):
WinterRose12
by New Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 8:19 AM

I am WinterRose and I am in the NW part of the state. Which means I am about 1 1/2 hours from Toledo and about 15 minutes to the state line of Indiana ... so I am in a small town called Antwerp which is home of thee A & W Root Beer Stand ... which I use to work there many years ago. Miss those days ... anyway I am here an so I will RETURN again soon to share more as right now I am fighting off a COLD and I want to climb back 2 bed from a little while but I will RETURN !!

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Nov. 27, 2012 at 12:51 PM

Hello ladies, welcome to Ohio Moms!

LoraKuhn
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 8:04 PM

Hi, my name is Lora, I live in Kettering, been here all my life.  I have two kids my daughter is turning  21 and my son is turning 15  both in December.  

brightstar28
by Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 9:23 AM
Hi there ladies! My name is Ryan, I'm 28 with a little boy on the way (my first!), and I was born and raised in northeast Ohio.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
xmasbabyowen
by New Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 1:07 PM

Hi, I'm Kayleigh. Expecting my first son in 3 weeks (christmas day) and live in the Cincinnati area! I cannot wait to see all the groups ideas for going out in Ohio.

Lindsay_Kelley
by Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 7:06 PM

Hello fellow Moms from Ohio, I hope this group is much more active than the Toledo Group I joined.  Anyways My name is Lindsay Kelley I am 29 I have 3 children, 10, 9 and 3 on Dec. 31st  I am married to an amazing man, I live in Sylvania, Ohio... which is very near Toledo.  I am really hoping to connect with other moms in the area.  

Lindsay_Kelley
by Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 7:09 PM

Quoting oneplustwinss:

Hi everyone!  I'm Brandy, mommy of 3, I live in Toledo currently.  Ohio born && raised!

HI Brandy I am also a mom of three and I also live in the Toledo Area....  I am new to this group so it's nice to meet you.

ivylynn0711
by Ivy on Dec. 7, 2012 at 3:05 PM

congrats when is he due

Quoting brightstar28:

Hi there ladies! My name is Ryan, I'm 28 with a little boy on the way (my first!), and I was born and raised in northeast Ohio.

ivylynn0711
by Ivy on Dec. 7, 2012 at 3:06 PM

hi i'm ivy and i live in the cincinnati area to. Congrat s on your new addition to the family and are you excited that he is due on christmas

Quoting xmasbabyowen:

Hi, I'm Kayleigh. Expecting my first son in 3 weeks (christmas day) and live in the Cincinnati area! I cannot wait to see all the groups ideas for going out in Ohio.

country_momrn
by New Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 4:02 PM

I am 28, happily married to my best friend.  We have been together for 11 years.  We have 7wk old daughter named Brooklynn.  She was born premature at 29wks!  She is home an doing wonderful!  We are from and live in the Central Ohio area. 

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)