Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ohio Moms Ohio Moms

Welcome to Ohio Moms! Introduce yourself here...

waveWelcome to Ohio Moms! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1: Introduce yourself by replying to this post. It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2: Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3: Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend. To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their first name added to their posts?

To add an Ohio Moms signature to your posts, click here:
Ohio Moms Group Signatures

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message.

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself.

~Michelle

Join Us In The Ohio Moms Group

by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 11:38 AM
Replies (301-310):
mem82
by Representative on Dec. 7, 2012 at 7:05 PM

WELCOME!

Wow! She was born so early. I'm glad she is home with your guys!

Quoting country_momrn:

I am 28, happily married to my best friend.  We have been together for 11 years.  We have 7wk old daughter named Brooklynn.  She was born premature at 29wks!  She is home an doing wonderful!  We are from and live in the Central Ohio area. 

mem82
by Representative on Dec. 7, 2012 at 7:06 PM

We do like to talk in this group. LOL

Welcome

Quoting Lindsay_Kelley:

Hello fellow Moms from Ohio, I hope this group is much more active than the Toledo Group I joined.  Anyways My name is Lindsay Kelley I am 29 I have 3 children, 10, 9 and 3 on Dec. 31st  I am married to an amazing man, I live in Sylvania, Ohio... which is very near Toledo.  I am really hoping to connect with other moms in the area.  

CampClan
by Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:28 PM

Hello from Reynoldsburg!! (Just east of Columbus)

I'm Dawn, single mom of 5 ages 16, 13, 11, 9, & 3 (13 & 11 yos are DDs the other 3 are boys)

I've been working at a daycare center in the town for over 5 years & love my job. I don't think there has been a Monday that I dread going into work!

xmasbabyowen
by New Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 6:33 PM

Honestly, we are happy to have him around the holiday.... cause he is the best present we could get. But I really would love to have around the 18th (39 weeks preggo) since if he is born on Christmas eve or day or even the day after, people are going to try to give him a Birthday/Christmas present. We are going to have to set rules for his family and friends if this becomes an issue, also his birthday party would need moved either after the new year or earlier in Dec. so his friends can come (some of whom probably would be traveling with family for the holiday's).

Lynsey27
by New Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 11:18 PM

Hi :) My name is Lynsey, I'm a 29 year Air Force wife and sahm of my almost 9 year old son and almost 2 year old daughter. My family is my life and Jesus is my savior. I'd love to make some fellow AF friends close by.

justjaxx
by Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 7:51 PM

I'm Jacki or Jaxx as my friends call me. I live in the Akron area have 3 kids 1 son in law 1 girlfriend in law, 1 boyfriend in law  and a new gorgeous grandson. I was widowed 4.5 years ago when the man I married at 19 died in my arms as I was doing cpr on hi. He had a brain aneurysm and was an organ donor so he saved many lives in his death. I give talks to critical care nurses and docs on being a donor family and how to teat us with dignity. I'm the head cook/supervisor in a juvenile detention center here.  I now have a wonderful man in my life whom I've been with for a little over a year. Things are better than in the past few years. So this is me . :)

noahmommie2012
by Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 9:56 AM
im brittany. im about to be 22 in 7 days. i have 2 step kids and one kid of my own. i bron and raise in ohio. i make baby blankets andother stuff.
frustrated25
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:50 AM

Hello my name is Aleece and iam originally from philadelphia, but i moved to dayton ohio to be closer to my partner. iam a lesbian and i have a 2yr old daughter and im just looking for some friends here in this area to get to kniow and eventually hang out with.

SunCrazy
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 8:41 PM
I live about 45 minutes from you in Fremont. I'm 37 and a sahm to my 19 month old son. It's great to meet you!

Quoting Lindsay_Kelley:

Hello fellow Moms from Ohio, I hope this group is much more active than the Toledo Group I joined.  Anyways My name is Lindsay Kelley I am 29 I have 3 children, 10, 9 and 3 on Dec. 31st  I am married to an amazing man, I live in Sylvania, Ohio... which is very near Toledo.  I am really hoping to connect with other moms in the area.  

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SunCrazy
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 8:44 PM
1 mom liked this
I live about 45 minutes from you in Fremont. I'm 37 and a sahm to my 19 month old son. It's great to meet you!

Quoting oneplustwinss:

Hi everyone!  I'm Brandy, mommy of 3, I live in Toledo currently.  Ohio born && raised!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)