Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Ohio Moms! Introduce yourself here...

waveWelcome to Ohio Moms! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1: Introduce yourself by replying to this post. It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2: Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3: Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend. To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their first name added to their posts?

To add an Ohio Moms signature to your posts, click here:
Ohio Moms Group Signatures

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message.

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself.

~Michelle

Join Us In The Ohio Moms Group

by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 11:38 AM
Replies (311-320):
SunCrazy
by Bronze Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 8:48 PM
Hi Robin! My name is Jen. I'm 37 and a sahm to my 19 month old sin. Hubby and I have been married 8 years. We live very close to you in Fremont. We love the lake and spend a lot of time there. It's great to meet you!

Quoting rhoopes:

Hello Everyone!

My name is Robin. I am 32 years old. I live right smack dab in the middle of NE and NW Ohio (Vermilion).  I have lived in Ohio since I was 11 years old. I went to Middle School and Highschool in Avon Lake. I moved to vermilion with my husband in 2007 and have been here since. 

I have been married for 11 years and I have 3 children, which I homeschool, 4 dogs and 2 cats. Looking forward to meeting new friends.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JONIFASHION
by New Member on Dec. 14, 2012 at 7:11 PM

Hello

I'm Joni, born in Cleveland, but grew up in columbus. I have 3 adult children and 4 grandchildren.

kerrisue89
by New Member on Dec. 16, 2012 at 8:39 AM
Hey my name is Kerri im 23 with a 3 year old daughter and im prego with my son.I have lived in Massillon Ohio my whole life! Hope to meet some wounderful mommys :-)
johnny4ever
by Tracy on Dec. 16, 2012 at 9:54 AM

Quoting JONIFASHION:

Hello

I'm Joni, born in Cleveland, but grew up in columbus. I have 3 adult children and 4 grandchildren.

Welcome!

johnny4ever
by Tracy on Dec. 16, 2012 at 9:55 AM

Quoting kerrisue89:

Hey my name is Kerri im 23 with a 3 year old daughter and im prego with my son.I have lived in Massillon Ohio my whole life! Hope to meet some wounderful mommys :-)

Welcome!

johnny4ever
by Tracy on Dec. 16, 2012 at 9:56 AM

Quoting SunCrazy:

I live about 45 minutes from you in Fremont. I'm 37 and a sahm to my 19 month old son. It's great to meet you!

Quoting oneplustwinss:

Hi everyone!  I'm Brandy, mommy of 3, I live in Toledo currently.  Ohio born && raised!

Hi!I am in Tiffin!

harmcharm4
by on Dec. 16, 2012 at 1:46 PM

hi my name is sherrie and i'm a sahm to 4 children traevon,jonathan,harmonii and khing hope to meet moms like me and maybe new friends!

SunCrazy
by Bronze Member on Dec. 16, 2012 at 5:08 PM
Oh cool you're real close! Did you grow up there?

Quoting johnny4ever:

Quoting SunCrazy:

I live about 45 minutes from you in Fremont. I'm 37 and a sahm to my 19 month old son. It's great to meet you!

Quoting oneplustwinss:

Hi everyone!  I'm Brandy, mommy of 3, I live in Toledo currently.  Ohio born && raised!

Hi!I am in Tiffin!

Aruiz188
by New Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:20 AM

Hi, my name is Alex and I'm 26 years old with a 3 year old daughter. I've lived in Ohio all my life and love it because we get to enjoy all the seasons. I work at a Afterschool program at a middle school which is hectic but I enjoy being able to utilize my talents and education.  I'm excited to join on here because its always nice to hear another moms advice who knows what you're going through.

holding gifts

akamommy00
by New Member on Dec. 23, 2012 at 8:52 PM
Hi I'm Ileta proud mommy of 2 girls and a boy. I just finished nursing school and I'm waiting to take my state boards. I enjoy arts and crafts, reading and baking. I'm really happy to be able to spend time with my kids, nursing school kept me away from them almost the whole year. Oh, I live in the Cleveland area! I'm not originally from Ohio but I've been living here for the past 10 years since I had my oldest. I'm not fond of the cold weather but I love the color change in the fall, something you don't get to see in the South.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)