Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ohio Moms Ohio Moms

Welcome to Ohio Moms! Introduce yourself here...

waveWelcome to Ohio Moms! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1: Introduce yourself by replying to this post. It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2: Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3: Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend. To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their first name added to their posts?

To add an Ohio Moms signature to your posts, click here:
Ohio Moms Group Signatures

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message.

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself.

~Michelle

Join Us In The Ohio Moms Group

by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 11:38 AM
Replies (321-330):
ivylynn0711
by Ivy on Dec. 25, 2012 at 12:03 AM

hi nice to meet you i am a mother of four children to cody dashawndria auzaria and anikin. how old are your kids and where in ohio do you live?

Quoting harmcharm4:

hi my name is sherrie and i'm a sahm to 4 children traevon,jonathan,harmonii and khing hope to meet moms like me and maybe new friends!

mommabear357
by New Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 10:52 PM

Hi, my name is Crystal, I am 31, married, and I live in southeastern Ohio. I have 3 kids: Madison 10, Audrey 8, and Benjamin 6. On top of being a full time mommy, I am also a full time college student. Better late than never lol.

ivylynn0711
by Ivy on Dec. 29, 2012 at 3:53 PM

my names ivy and i have 4 children cody 7 dashawndria 4 auzaria 3 in feb and anikin 1.5. nice to meet you and hope you like this group.

Quoting mommabear357:

Hi, my name is Crystal, I am 31, married, and I live in southeastern Ohio. I have 3 kids: Madison 10, Audrey 8, and Benjamin 6. On top of being a full time mommy, I am also a full time college student. Better late than never lol.

Mommyof3girl874
by New Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:44 PM

Hello I'm Shealene I'm 27 yo I live in Ohio I'm the proud mommy of three wonderful girls that are 14,6,5  the 14yo is my cousin I have guardianship of but she is my daughter! I'm a stay at home mom but taking night classes at the local  community college for medical assistant  I engaged to the love of my life and father of my girls..... Not sure what else to write other then I joined to make some new friends

mamaCathyT
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 11:39 AM

Hi I'm Cathy SAHM to 3 kids ages 11, 9.5 and 2.5. My husband of 11.5yr works 2 jobs so I can stay at home with the children. We have faced many hurdles in our journey from having a special needs child to the everyday normal stuff as well. I'm in Geauga county and cant wait to conect with other mommy's.

extremecheer
by New Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:54 PM

Hi, im Kym I have 6 kids with my husband. we live in lorain county. our kids are 4, 7, 8, 9, 11, 14... All girls and 1 boy who is 9.

ivylynn0711
by Ivy on Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:02 PM

welcome hope you enjoy the group. What part of ohio do you live in?

Quoting Mommyof3girl874:

Hello I'm Shealene I'm 27 yo I live in Ohio I'm the proud mommy of three wonderful girls that are 14,6,5  the 14yo is my cousin I have guardianship of but she is my daughter! I'm a stay at home mom but taking night classes at the local  community college for medical assistant  I engaged to the love of my life and father of my girls..... Not sure what else to write other then I joined to make some new friends

johnny4ever
by Tracy on Jan. 4, 2013 at 6:53 PM

Quoting mamaCathyT:

Hi I'm Cathy SAHM to 3 kids ages 11, 9.5 and 2.5. My husband of 11.5yr works 2 jobs so I can stay at home with the children. We have faced many hurdles in our journey from having a special needs child to the everyday normal stuff as well. I'm in Geauga county and cant wait to conect with other mommy's.

Welcome!

johnny4ever
by Tracy on Jan. 4, 2013 at 6:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting extremecheer:

Hi, im Kym I have 6 kids with my husband. we live in lorain county. our kids are 4, 7, 8, 9, 11, 14... All girls and 1 boy who is 9.

Welcome!You are a busy mama!I live in Seneca County.

shellbelle4
by Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 9:07 PM
Hey Kym, I am new to this site and just joined the Ohio mom group. I live in Lorain Co as well, with 4 kids, ages 3, 3, 6 and 8. Nice to meet you!

Quoting extremecheer:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)