Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ohio Moms Ohio Moms

What Part of Ohio Do You Live In?

Posted by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 9:25 PM
  • 99 Replies

What area, city, town or county of Ohio do you live in?

Do you like it? Tell us why.

by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 9:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
itsblissmas
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 11:45 AM

Wayne, Holmes, Stark areas! I like it for the most part. The only thing I really DON'T like about Ohio is the snow. Too many people don't seem to know how to drive in it and it's too dang cold for way too long!

mem82
by Representative on Aug. 6, 2012 at 2:30 PM

I live outside of Columbus, on the far east side. I like Ohio. The humidity can get stupid sometimes. 8)

I love how I think we get the best of all four seasons.

inurdreamz712
by Member on Aug. 7, 2012 at 8:20 AM

Holland, outside of Toledo. I love it. It's close enough to the city if we need anything, but far enough that it's perfect to raise our kids. 

mem82
by Representative on Aug. 8, 2012 at 10:04 AM
1 mom liked this

That's how I feel about living outside of Columbus. Just close enough, just far out enough. LOL

Quoting inurdreamz712:

Holland, outside of Toledo. I love it. It's close enough to the city if we need anything, but far enough that it's perfect to raise our kids. 

parkersmama08
by Jerra on Aug. 8, 2012 at 12:25 PM

I live in Toledo. I have a love/hate relationship with this city LOL.

Honey_Comb
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 12:59 PM

I live in Lake County (about 45 miles east of Cleveland) and I love it here. My family is here and this is the area I grew up in. We currently live in Fairport where my husband was born and raised. It is a nice quiet little town with a lot of history. We are setting up our house to sell but only because of my husband's business. He would like to have a building for his business instead of paying rent somewhere else. We will miss this quiet little town, but will embrace a new beginning somewhere else!

mommyfrey83
by Tianna on Aug. 8, 2012 at 2:35 PM

I live in the Dayton area. We are outside the city in one of the smaller suburbs. I like it but want to move somewhere that is more walking/kid friendly. We hope to be able to move sometime next year if things go as planned. 

Dereksmom1018
by New Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 3:47 PM
2 moms liked this

I live in Medina County. About 25 minutes from Cleveland. I love it because it is a little bit country and a little bit city :)

johnny4ever
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 4:08 PM

NW Ohio..Tiffin..Yes I love it!

DirtyHippyMama
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 6:17 PM

NE Ohio! :) I enjoy it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)