Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ohio Moms Ohio Moms

Favorite Shopping Malls, Plazas and Town Centers in Ohio

Which are your favorite malls, plazas and town centers in Ohio?

What do you like about these places?  Where are they?

by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 10:48 PM
Replies (31-40):
stacy2607
by Bronze Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 5:33 PM
I love Belden.. I love the family room area. It's really nice.

Quoting itsblissmas:

My favorite is Belden Village Mall in Canton. Although it is now called Westfield. I just can't get used to calling it that! I generally "window shop" though. =)

CafeMom Tickers
lilmama0210
by Member on Aug. 21, 2012 at 12:43 AM
The Greene in Dayton Ohio. You can make an entire day of it. Amazing restaurants, a movie theater, your favorite stores, and even have a blast in the evening and get a few drinks!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jerods_Wifey18
by Meg on Aug. 23, 2012 at 8:49 PM

Monroe Outlet Mall ( Monroe Ohio ) It is outdoors & nice! They have good sales. I like Good Will also ( Which is usually in a plaza) Towne mall in ( Middletown Ohio ) It don't have a lot but it is ok (finish line, elder beerman, claire's, dunham's, kay, rogers, etc.)

PennOhioBabe
by on Aug. 27, 2012 at 1:16 AM
Eastwood Mall in Niles & Southern Park mall in Boardman.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MaskedMomma
by Member on Aug. 28, 2012 at 5:00 PM
1 mom liked this

this was going to be my responce too, and I can't get used to calling it westfield either. to me it will always be Belden Villiage Mall lol. Remember when Canton Center was actually a mall too?

Quoting itsblissmas:

My favorite is Belden Village Mall in Canton. Although it is now called Westfield. I just can't get used to calling it that! I generally "window shop" though. =)

itsblissmas
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 3:05 PM

Oh yeah!!!! Canton Center was *my* mall until it went under. I was forced to change. LOL!

Quoting MaskedMomma:

this was going to be my responce too, and I can't get used to calling it westfield either. to me it will always be Belden Villiage Mall lol. Remember when Canton Center was actually a mall too?

Quoting itsblissmas:

MaskedMomma
by Member on Aug. 30, 2012 at 3:14 PM

same here. my friends and I would only even go to belden for hot-topic, back before hot-topic was like preppy sell out stuff lol. We would hang out at canton center and us goofy teens would play on the merry go-round at canton center, and hang out in the food court. or at jesters or spencers. I used to work at spuds'n'such in the food court for awhile too lol.

Quoting itsblissmas:

Oh yeah!!!! Canton Center was *my* mall until it went under. I was forced to change. LOL!

Quoting MaskedMomma:

Quoting itsblissmas:

phantomphan
by Member on Aug. 30, 2012 at 5:16 PM
Howdy neighbor.

Quoting itsblissmas:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
phantomphan
by Member on Aug. 30, 2012 at 5:17 PM
Been to both of those.

Quoting PennOhioBabe:

Eastwood Mall in Niles & Southern Park mall in Boardman.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
phantomphan
by Member on Aug. 30, 2012 at 5:18 PM
Local is either southern park or Belden.

State wide is tower city.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)