Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ohio Moms Ohio Moms

Favorite Pumpkin Patches, Hayrides and Corn Mazes in Ohio

Where are your favorite pumpkin patches, hayrides and corn mazes in Ohio?

What do you like about these places?

If you have pictures, please share them!

by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 10:55 PM
Replies (41-50):
Autumn22
by New Member on Sep. 15, 2012 at 9:18 PM
Weber farms, Jackson Ohio :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
allgood1108
by Member on Sep. 15, 2012 at 10:52 PM
Same for us!

Quoting dreamer_8291:

We like to go to Patterson's Fruit Farm to get pumpkins and apples. And Lake Farm Parks has a lot of fun things for kids in the fall plus a corn maze.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rayawni
by New Member on Sep. 16, 2012 at 10:58 AM

We go to Lynd's in Pataskala and this year we are going to try and go to the Pumpkin Show. I used to march that when I was in band. :) It was always fun.

deadlights86
by Member on Oct. 24, 2012 at 8:12 AM
Ugh I hate that things like that are forever away. I can drive half a mile down the street and see downtown Cincy. Only other patch is about the same drive but in Ky.

Quoting mjp2707:

We use Shaw farm in Milford oh. They are very family friendly.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mjp2707
by Member on Oct. 24, 2012 at 8:27 AM
Are you talking about Sunrock farms? We took a long drive to bonnybrook farms and it was totally worth it.

Quoting deadlights86:

Ugh I hate that things like that are forever away. I can drive half a mile down the street and see downtown Cincy. Only other patch is about the same drive but in Ky.

Quoting mjp2707:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mjp2707
by Member on Oct. 24, 2012 at 8:29 AM
What area do you live in? My husband and I really want to move to OTR but are having a hard time finding what we want.

Quoting deadlights86:

Quoting mjp2707:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nikkifam5
by Member on Oct. 24, 2012 at 8:34 AM
Mapleside has been a family tradition fro us since I was 5, so 22 yrs. My aunt was married there, my baby shower was there, we do breakfast with santa, my grandparents celebrated their 50th anniversary there..and other special occasions we would go at least 2x's a year.. we just recently went ( haven't been since the new owners took over ).. I literally cried.. its been so commercialized.. service was HORRIBLE.. they one server ( maybe 18 yrs old ) taking care of the whole top level and bar which was packed. We waited 25 min just to be noticed. I finally grabbed the owners wife ( who happened to be working ) and asked why we weren't waited on yet.. 10 minutes later someone finally came over.. I am just so sad. I miss that place being the old, country, traditional place it was when I was growing up :(

Quoting katie-rose22:

We live right by Mapleside farm in Brunswick, and we are always there in the fall! They built a huge slide, have hay rides, festivals every weekend, and a pumpkin patch! There are a few smaller farm in medina county that we have been to with my sons school as well! Fall is my favorite season!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sheila5745
by Member on Oct. 24, 2012 at 8:46 AM

Looks like fun. Where at Mansfield way?  Is there a main road. I live out towards Ashland area. Maybe hubby would take us there. We went to Ramsiers farm on 585. It was OK but crowded...

Quoting gavin423:

We never got around to going to one until last summer. We took the kids out to Honey Haven near Mansfield. It was great. They had a corn cannon, pumpkin slingshots, petting zoo, hay ride, pumpkin picking, crafts & homemade goods store, face painting, a little kids hay maze and an 8 acre maze through the corn field. It was awesome and my son is already begging to go back this year.

This was his favorite part - the pumpkin slingshots. :)

gavin423
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 10:12 AM

It's closer to Ashland than Mansfield. I say Mansfield because most people don't seem to have even heard of Ashland. If you get on 42 going South out of Ashland, there is a road right out of town and you take it down a little ways and you're there.

It definitely had a good amount of people but it was nice and it was definitely fun.They have a facebook page you could check out. :)  

Quoting sheila5745:

Looks like fun. Where at Mansfield way?  Is there a main road. I live out towards Ashland area. Maybe hubby would take us there. We went to Ramsiers farm on 585. It was OK but crowded...

Quoting gavin423:

We never got around to going to one until last summer. We took the kids out to Honey Haven near Mansfield. It was great. They had a corn cannon, pumpkin slingshots, petting zoo, hay ride, pumpkin picking, crafts & homemade goods store, face painting, a little kids hay maze and an 8 acre maze through the corn field. It was awesome and my son is already begging to go back this year.

This was his favorite part - the pumpkin slingshots. :)

sheila5745
by Member on Oct. 25, 2012 at 7:48 AM

Ok I will check it out, Thanks so much..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN