Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is your house 'company ready' or would you be a bit embarrassed if someone popped in right now?

Posted by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 9:30 AM
  • 38 Replies

My dining room and kitchen need cleaned up, and my living room needs vacuumed.

by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 9:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BlessedToBeMe
by Lindsay on Sep. 21, 2012 at 10:16 AM
2 moms liked this

yeah, if someone stops by today I'm locking the doors

GleeFan
by Bronze Member on Sep. 21, 2012 at 11:06 AM
1 mom liked this

It is pretty much company ready. I would just need to run a quick vacuum over the rugs.

kristina0121
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 11:08 AM
1 mom liked this
Mine is clean. I try really hard to keep up with the kids... did a good job so far today!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BengalsN.Browns
by Member on Sep. 21, 2012 at 11:50 AM
2 moms liked this

Only thing that needed to be done this morning was breakfast dishes, so come on over!!

ba13ygrl1987
by Bronze Member on Sep. 21, 2012 at 11:58 AM
3 moms liked this
Mine is spotless in the common areas. All the bedroom doors are shut for a reason
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SAHM_USAF
by Member on Sep. 21, 2012 at 12:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Mine's actually not bad today!  Normally the kids scatter toys all over the living room, and I don't worry about cleaning up until bedtime... but today they have only been playing with a few small toys, so things are still pretty neat :)

~~~~~
Mom to five sweet sons ages 10, 5.5, 3.5, 2, and 1!
cheez1e
by Bronze Member on Sep. 21, 2012 at 3:21 PM
1 mom liked this
My kitchen table and floor need cleaned off/ swept but other than that it's not bad. The kitchen will be done when dd gets home from school, it's her mess.

During the week the house stays pretty clean since all my kids are in school now. Weekends are a whole nother thing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sarahbell811
by Sarah on Sep. 21, 2012 at 4:55 PM

It's not horrible, but it's not my idea of "company ready". When I know someone is coming over, I want my house spotless. I did my dishes a little while ago so the kitchen is fine. The dining room table has some stuff piled on it and the living room has some toys on the floor.

mem82
by Representative on Sep. 21, 2012 at 6:30 PM
1 mom liked this

This is how I am. If it's a good friend I don't mind as much, but if it isn't, I want this place to shine.

Quoting sarahbell811:

It's not horrible, but it's not my idea of "company ready". When I know someone is coming over, I want my house spotless. I did my dishes a little while ago so the kitchen is fine. The dining room table has some stuff piled on it and the living room has some toys on the floor.

johnny4ever
by Tracy on Sep. 21, 2012 at 7:14 PM

pretty clean

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)