Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ohio Moms Ohio Moms

Is your house 'company ready' or would you be a bit embarrassed if someone popped in right now?

Posted by   + Show Post

My dining room and kitchen need cleaned up, and my living room needs vacuumed.

by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 9:30 AM
Replies (31-38):
i.heart.myboys
by Amber on Sep. 24, 2012 at 5:20 AM
Oh no!

Quoting toopicky429:

It was company ready when I went to work this morning. I got home at 8:30, and our puppy decided to eat/shred The Chronicles of Narnia all over our family room. Grrrrr!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
i.heart.myboys
by Amber on Sep. 24, 2012 at 5:21 AM
If it makes you feel better I got laundry in the washer and dryer! Plus basket of clothes that needs to be put away.

Quoting parkersmama08:

My house is never spotless. I have dishes piled up in the sink, papers and stuff on the kitchen table I need to put away, laundry baskets of clothes that need to be put away, my living room needs vacuumed etc. I do this stuff daily but it piles back up immediately, argh!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
i.heart.myboys
by Amber on Sep. 24, 2012 at 5:22 AM
(hugs) Sorry mama.

Quoting horseap:

When I LEFT the house the living room was good.  Dining room table had usual clutter kitchen and bathroom are a whole different beast.  Aiden has been sick so when Im not at work Im with him and clothes and dishes are stacking up.  Youd think hubby would pick up the slack but NOOOOO.  Maybe hell surprise me tonight PSH yeah right!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
i.heart.myboys
by Amber on Sep. 24, 2012 at 5:22 AM
Yay for having a clean house

Quoting JoeyJrsMomma:

Well, since my BIL and his wife called today and asked if they could stop over, it's now clean! If I would have read this yesterday, then no!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
i.heart.myboys
by Amber on Sep. 24, 2012 at 5:23 AM
Ours is clean I need to do some more laundry because I fell a sleep last night. But I'd have to pick up a few socks and than close our bedroom door than we'd be fine.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ba13ygrl1987
by Bronze Member on Sep. 24, 2012 at 9:07 AM
Well now it's only our bedroom. My sons room got a 4 hour makeover yesterday :) abd the babies room was cleaned days ago. Our room is always a disaster lol.

Quoting i.heart.myboys:

This is my reply but it's only our bedroom that is shut.

Quoting ba13ygrl1987:

Mine is spotless in the common areas. All the bedroom doors are shut for a reason
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyfrey83
by Tianna on Sep. 24, 2012 at 4:31 PM

Eh, considering I just had a baby 5 days ago I wouldn't care, things look pretty good. If it weren't for that I would be a bit embarrassed, the dining room table is a bit messy and the kitchen if definitely out of my comfort zone as far as messes go but my hubby won't let me clean it and he's been busy with school :/

froggynow3
by Rachel on Sep. 25, 2012 at 8:17 AM

We had a birthday party this weekend, so other than picking up random toys, bring on the company!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)