Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ohio Moms Ohio Moms

upset...what would you do?

Posted by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 7:54 PM
  • 3 Replies
So I am pretty upset with my childcare provider. I work a full time job so I have to relay on someone else to watch my kids. Its bad enough that she runs her private inhome child care like a center but every day this week I have picked my kids my sons pull up has been so full that by the time we get home (1/2 a mile) he is leaking out of the sides. One day this week his pants were wet before he even left her house. I even received a note from school saying his pants were wet when he reached school (20 min ride) when I asked her about it she said she didn't know why she changes him 30 min before the bus picks him up and before I get there. I have looked for other childcare in my area but there is none that would not take me 30 min the opposite way from my home and 45 min opp of work. I really am loss at what to do. To top it off only 2 weeks ago she was bragging on how she has no problem with my son using the potty {which I find funny cause everone else has to force him to go to the potty}
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 7:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
horseap
by Alysha on Sep. 21, 2012 at 8:51 PM

I have no idea :(  If I knew of someone Id send you there way.  Do you work towards Toledo more or out this way?

parkersmama08
by Jerra on Sep. 21, 2012 at 8:52 PM

Hmm I'm not sure what I'd do. I live in Toledo and I want to start watching kids at home, but I'm guessing you wouldn't drive this far lol

toopicky429
by Jackie on Sep. 21, 2012 at 8:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Have you checked out www.care.com? You have to pay to message caregivers, but some of them have background checks you can look at. Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)