Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ohio Moms Ohio Moms

Cincinnati House....

Posted by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 9:16 PM
  • 15 Replies

Sorry, this is way OT and hopefully it doesn't break any rules for me to post this, but  DH and I are trying to find someone to rent our house in Cincinnati. If you know of anyone that's looking for a place, let me know! Thanks!

by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 9:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommy2justone
by Member on Sep. 30, 2012 at 9:19 PM
I live in cincy what part of town is it in?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mjrex87
by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 9:36 PM

Mt. Airy

Quoting Mommy2justone:

Mommy2justone
by Member on Sep. 30, 2012 at 9:51 PM
Too far for hubby's work. But I know a couple people looking. What are the specifics?

Quoting mjrex87:

Mt. Airy

Quoting Mommy2justone:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mjrex87
by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 10:39 PM

It's a 4 bed, 1 & 3/4 bath, although we used the downstairs "study" as a bedroom so it can be a 5 bedroom. 2 stories with a walk-out basement. Large kitchen. Newer security system. It backs up to the woods, so the back deck is nice and private. Nice neighbors. We're asking $1100 a month, not including utilities. 

If you know someone who would be interested, they can email me at rexhausens@hotmail.com or I can PM you more personal contact info. Thanks!

Quoting Mommy2justone:

Too far for hubby's work. But I know a couple people looking. What are the specifics?

Quoting mjrex87:

Mt. Airy

Quoting Mommy2justone:

Mommy2justone
by Member on Sep. 30, 2012 at 11:08 PM
1 mom liked this
I will share! Thanks

Quoting mjrex87:

It's a 4 bed, 1 & 3/4 bath, although we used the downstairs "study" as a bedroom so it can be a 5 bedroom. 2 stories with a walk-out basement. Large kitchen. Newer security system. It backs up to the woods, so the back deck is nice and private. Nice neighbors. We're asking $1100 a month, not including utilities. 

If you know someone who would be interested, they can email me at rexhausens@hotmail.com or I can PM you more personal contact info. Thanks!

Quoting Mommy2justone:

Quoting mjrex87:

Mt. Airy

Quoting Mommy2justone:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
froggynow3
by Rachel on Oct. 1, 2012 at 8:26 AM

Oooh I do!!! Where at, how much and how big???

froggynow3
by Rachel on Oct. 1, 2012 at 8:29 AM
1 mom liked this

guess I should have kept reading before posting.. lol.. i have a friend who has 4 girls under 4 and sometimes her older son and daughter. they are amazing people and are stuck in a 2 bed apartment bc they cant find anything. we live in the mt airy area so it would be close for her to move.. ill pass the info on to her

Quoting Mommy2justone:

I will share! Thanks

Quoting mjrex87:

Quoting Mommy2justone:

Quoting mjrex87:

Mt. Airy

Quoting Mommy2justone:

i.heart.myboys
by Amber on Oct. 1, 2012 at 10:10 AM
Hope you get some emails!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MollyBirthDoula
by New Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 1:31 AM

Hey there.. 
Where is your house/what is the rent per month?
Thanks, in advance.
Molly  

MollyBirthDoula
by New Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 1:33 AM

I'm sorry.. 
I read the specifics and that is just too much for us right now... :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN