Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ohio Moms Ohio Moms

How are you doing today?

Posted by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 1:26 PM
  • 10 Replies
And what are your plans?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 1:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
parkersmama08
by Jerra on Oct. 10, 2012 at 1:29 PM

I'm okay, thanks! Just getting stuff done at home today. Planning on inviting Parker's uncle (my 4 year old has an uncle that is 5 years old LOL) over for a movie and popcorn tonight- Scared Shrekless!

mommyfrey83
by Tianna on Oct. 10, 2012 at 1:35 PM

I'm doing pretty well. Trying to not let my 3 year old stress me out too much. I've been getting better and so has she. The end of my pregnancy was rough on us both. The only plans I have today are grocery shopping later and trying to sew some cloth wipes. 

GleeFan
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 1:52 PM

I think my house ate my car keys because I cannot find them anywhere. Sigh. I had errands to run today too.

phantomphan
by Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 2:40 PM
I took my state test for my STNA this morning. Now I will fret until Friday, when I get my results.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
johnny4ever
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 4:03 PM

Been busy then son came home with attitude..bad.

cheez1e
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 4:21 PM

Good, I did some grocery shopping today, so now my cupboards are full. 

ba13ygrl1987
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:03 PM
Not too bad. Counting down the minutes till bedtime currently
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sheila5745
by Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:08 AM

tired, thank goodness it is Thursday... I wish take a nap. But we are leaving tomorrow for the weekend, so I have to get ready to go. I hope I can find the get up and go here soon..

Maddiesmommy123
by Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:12 AM

babysitting 3 lil boys and hopefully getting some laundry done

lcat
by Linda on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:14 AM

After, last weeks scare~~~had a stroke.  Just a mini one called a TIA that did no damage.  But my back felt like the hospital bed was doing damage.  

Today, I'm cleaning slowly, and doing laundry.  Seems like all I do is run to the hospital.  My sister is crucially ill and has been for over a month.  We thought we where losing her many many times during this month.  But we have high spirts for her now.  She is alert and even breathing with out the track with ogzen for 4 hours.  That is such a leap and even sat in the chair (first time) for about 2 hours.  I've been praying and praying.  God has answered our prayers.  All we expect and hope for is she takes baby steps upward.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)