Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ohio Moms Ohio Moms

how much would you ask for with a kindle fire? *piog*

Posted by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 6:48 PM
  • 12 Replies

Ok so I have the original kindle fire and I am wanting the new one(kindle fire hd) so I am planning on selling the one I have now. The original price was 199. But now because a new one is out it dropped down to 159. I have had my kindle fire for 10 months. Still in good shape. Can tell been used but in good shape.. With it I will be selling a neon green case 2 screen protectors a charger and 1 stylus pen. So with all of that how much would you want for all of that? I have no clue what I want out of all of that so honest opinions and suggestions please!!

by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 6:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cheez1e
by Bronze Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:50 PM
How long have you had it? I'd say 75
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mem82
by Representative on Oct. 14, 2012 at 8:39 PM

$100

dewh2007
by Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 1:59 AM
For 10 months and ty

Quoting cheez1e:

How long have you had it? I'd say 75

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
froggynow3
by Rachel on Oct. 15, 2012 at 8:07 AM

With all the accessories, I would say 100 to 125. Simply because you are adding accessories to the mix. Make sure where ever you post the sales ad, you let them know that you are including all the accessories and list them like you did here, in the price. Good luck

mommyfrey83
by Tianna on Oct. 15, 2012 at 10:08 AM

I agree with this price. 

Quoting froggynow3:

With all the accessories, I would say 100 to 125. Simply because you are adding accessories to the mix. Make sure where ever you post the sales ad, you let them know that you are including all the accessories and list them like you did here, in the price. Good luck

ba13ygrl1987
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 10:17 AM
I honestly would ask 125 and be willing to negotiate down to 100 (but don't say that). Then if someone thinks 125 is a great price you're getting the full amount but if someone says will you take 110 you won't be disappointed because it's still more then your bottom line. I always price higher because people like to negotiate. They think their getting a better deal.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
johnny4ever
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 1:40 PM

I got a Kindle Fire for Mothers Day and love it!Did you check to see how much they are used on Amazon or ebay?

cheez1e
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 3:35 PM

Excellent idea!

Quoting johnny4ever:

I got a Kindle Fire for Mothers Day and love it!Did you check to see how much they are used on Amazon or ebay?

evansmommy03
by Heather on Oct. 15, 2012 at 4:45 PM

Probably like $100

DirtyHippyMama
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 6:21 PM

Prob like $75

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN