Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ohio Moms Ohio Moms

Romney & Ryan want to take away a woman's right to choose. . . . .

Posted by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 11:59 AM
  • 79 Replies
3 moms liked this

I am soooo tired of seeing these totally stupid ads that say "Romney and Ryan want to take away a woman's right to choose"  Even if abortion was outlawed it doesn't take away a woman's right to choose, every woman has the right to choose weather or not to have sex, and that's the only choice a woman should have.  Everyone knows how babies are made and that birth control is not 100% effective, if you choose to have sex, then you should take responsibility for your actions. Please no replies if you do not have anything nice to say

for anyone who supports abortion please watch this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t--MhKiaD7c

by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 11:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ba13ygrl1987
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 12:38 PM
1 mom liked this
I will always support a womans right to choose on everything. It is not my job to dictate to someone else what they can and can't have rights to. That's a dangerous line to tread and I want no part of it. I don't need your disgusting videos to tell me being pro choice is wrong. It's not a choice i choose but it is NOT my job or place to tell someone else what to choose.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jessw2010
by Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 12:40 PM

apparently some people don't understand what "no replies if you do not have anything nice to say" means

ba13ygrl1987
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 12:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Apparently you don't understand the difference between not nice and opposing viewpoint. If you only wanted people who agree with you to respond then you should have written "only comment if you agree with me". Not one thing i stated was "not nice". It was my view and how I feel. Saying you're a bitch for projecting your views onto others would've been not nice. I didn't say anything about you or your views, i stated mine.

Quoting jessw2010:

apparently some people don't understand what "no replies if you do not have anything nice to say" means

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jessw2010
by Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 12:52 PM
1 mom liked this

"I don't need your disgusting videos to tell me being pro choice is wrong"  that is not an opposing viewpoint, it's not having something nice to say.

Quoting ba13ygrl1987:

I will always support a womans right to choose on everything. It is not my job to dictate to someone else what they can and can't have rights to. That's a dangerous line to tread and I want no part of it. I don't need your disgusting videos to tell me being pro choice is wrong. It's not a choice i choose but it is NOT my job or place to tell someone else what to choose.

DirtyHippyMama
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 6:27 PM
2 moms liked this

AMEN OP!!!!!!!!

ba13ygrl1987
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 6:36 PM
No, not nice would've been take your disgusting video and shove it. I was just stating i didn't feel the personal need or desire to watch the link you posted

Quoting jessw2010:

"I don't need your disgusting videos to tell me being pro choice is wrong"  that is not an opposing viewpoint, it's not having something nice to say.

Quoting ba13ygrl1987:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DirtyHippyMama
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 7:13 PM

If you didn't watch it then why call it disgusting? You have no clue what it even is 

Quoting ba13ygrl1987:

No, not nice would've been take your disgusting video and shove it. I was just stating i didn't feel the personal need or desire to watch the link you posted

Quoting jessw2010:

Quoting ba13ygrl1987:

ba13ygrl1987
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 8:18 PM
I said i didn't need the video, i didn't say " i didn't watch the video ". Why are you telling me what i have and don't have a clue on?

Quoting DirtyHippyMama:

If you didn't watch it then why call it disgusting? You have no clue what it even is 

Quoting ba13ygrl1987:

Quoting jessw2010:

Quoting ba13ygrl1987:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DirtyHippyMama
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 8:46 PM
Because we have a new group member and I don't feel you were being nice and welcoming by your comment (which btw sounded very childish and like you hadn't watched it)

Quoting ba13ygrl1987:

I said i didn't need the video, i didn't say " i didn't watch the video ". Why are you telling me what i have and don't have a clue on?

Quoting DirtyHippyMama:

Quoting ba13ygrl1987:

Quoting jessw2010:

Quoting ba13ygrl1987:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rileyscute
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 8:49 PM
1 mom liked this

I feel it is way different to support abortion vs. right to choose. I will not 'support' choice being taken away..

Yes, having sex is a choice...so is BC, so is free will..

I don't actually foresee too many giving up sex, it's just a fact..I would prefer protection and the right to choose

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)