Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ohio Moms Ohio Moms

What questions would you want to ask to someone..

Posted by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 12:02 PM
  • 7 Replies
Who had a special needs child?

I have taken up vlogging and wanted to get some questions from people who know me (and many of you don't) about special needs children? Their care? What their diagnosis is? So on. Any questions and I want to answer them for you guys in my vlog. My series is basically on special needs kids, our lives, resources and so on.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 12:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
i.heart.myboys
by Amber on Oct. 16, 2012 at 9:41 AM
BUMP
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
toopicky429
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 10:07 AM
I work with special needs children so I don't have many questions, but I think it's a great idea to let people know the resources available to them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Oct. 16, 2012 at 11:00 AM
1 mom liked this

I think this is fantastic. My youngest son is a special needs child as well. He as born with a congenital brain defect, but he couldnt be more perfect in my eyes.

i.heart.myboys
by Amber on Oct. 16, 2012 at 2:32 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh wow I didn't know that Michellle! I would have to agree though. In my eyes Austin is perfect.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
parkersmama08
by Jerra on Oct. 16, 2012 at 2:57 PM
My nephew has Joubert syndrome, kidney disease, and developmentally is at a 6 month old infant level (he is 6 years). It's great you're doing that!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BengalsN.Browns
by Member on Oct. 17, 2012 at 1:33 PM

What a great thing you are doing!

How have your other children adapted to having a child that requires more specialized care from you?

Have you found your medical professionals to be helpful with resources for your son?

Being a mom is demanding enough in regular circumstances, but how do you juggle the demands of having a special needs child?

GleeFan
by Bronze Member on Oct. 18, 2012 at 8:49 AM

I didnt know that Cafe Michelle. I seen his picture on your profile, he is a cutie.

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

I think this is fantastic. My youngest son is a special needs child as well. He as born with a congenital brain defect, but he couldnt be more perfect in my eyes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN