Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ohio Moms Ohio Moms

10 Reasons to vote for Barack Obama:

Posted by   + Show Post

http://www.barackobama.com/news/entry/10-reasons

A great letter from a supporter.

by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 2:03 PM
Replies (11-18):
ladyluke2007
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 6:07 PM

I do not agree with any of the reasons.  Since he has been office I haven't been able to find a job.  My husband lost his because companies are closing up in our area.  Sorry people.  If he wants to impress me and wants my vote.....then get more jobs for Ohio ~ America in general.

ladyluke2007
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 6:12 PM

No, I just read the 10 reasons to vote him and I disagree with them totally.  I joined this group so that I could connect with other Ohio mom's not all this political crap.

jomami
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 8:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting gumbeme06:

1 reason to leave this group.

90% of the posts have to do with the election and voting for Obama. If I wanted to talk politics all day I would have joined a political group.
Bye ladies wish I could say its been fun.

How could we not talk about the election? Don't tyou care about our country?  We have a huge election in a few weeks...

gumbeme06
by Sara on Oct. 17, 2012 at 9:53 PM
2 moms liked this
I care about our country but the posts in this group aren't conversations. They're a bash fest on romney and how Obama can do no wrong.

Quoting jomami:

Quoting gumbeme06:

90% of the posts have to do with the election and voting for Obama. If I wanted to talk politics all day I would have joined a political group.

How could we not talk about the election? Don't tyou care about our country?  We have a huge election in a few weeks...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gena0406
by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 9:51 AM
1 mom liked this

I think politics is very important, no matter who you support.  But if you don't want to read about it, then don't open the posts.

Quoting ladyluke2007:

No, I just read the 10 reasons to vote him and I disagree with them totally.  I joined this group so that I could connect with other Ohio mom's not all this political crap.

Gena0406
by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 9:52 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't think anyone "bashes" Romney, they have opinions, just like Obama-haters do.  Express how you feel or if you don't want to partake then don't open the posts.

Quoting gumbeme06:

I care about our country but the posts in this group aren't conversations. They're a bash fest on romney and how Obama can do no wrong.

Quoting jomami:

Quoting gumbeme06:

ladyluke2007
by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 12:17 PM

It was by mistake for sure.  Literally. When I went yo click on another post I hit this one by accident and while I was here I read it.  I agree politics are important, but cafemom has been blasted with so many post.  I joined this group to connect with other Ohio moms not listen to all the political views.  And if have a different view, you are bashed.

Quoting Gena0406:

I think politics is very important, no matter who you support.  But if you don't want to read about it, then don't open the posts.

Quoting ladyluke2007:

ladyluke2007
by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 12:19 PM

Agreed

Quoting gumbeme06:

Quoting jomami:

Quoting gumbeme06:

Lovin' Wife of John & Proud Momma to Ashley-25 (Lovin' Wife to Pat & Momma to Liam), Matt-22,Tim-21,Tasha-19, Becky-17, Davy-15, Tommy-9 & Elijah-3yrs. & Gramma of Sarah-5, Liam-3yrs. & Nathias 3/22/12.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)