Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ohio Moms Ohio Moms

Kind, supportive high-risk OB recommendations?

Posted by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 2:55 PM
  • 4 Replies

Hi CMers,

We recently switched insurance companies and my old OB is not on the "covered doctors" list.  I loved him so much! There's nothing I can do about it, though; I have to find a new doctor.

Does anybody have any recommendations for OBs who deliver at Mount Carmel St. Ann's who are kind, supportive, and experienced with high-risk pregnancies?  I hate to just pick a name at random off of the "covered doctors" list...

TIA!

by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 2:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
johnny4ever
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 4:31 PM

bump

cheez1e
by Bronze Member on Oct. 17, 2012 at 7:48 PM
Sorry, wish I could help but have no clue. Have you tried googling them. People sometimes post reviews about their experiences.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gumbeme06
by Sara on Oct. 17, 2012 at 7:51 PM
That's what I would do

Quoting cheez1e:

Sorry, wish I could help but have no clue. Have you tried googling them. People sometimes post reviews about their experiences.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SAHM_USAF
by Member on Oct. 18, 2012 at 3:58 PM

I did take a look at one of those Rate Your Doctor websites, but I wonder if those are accurate or if the doctor's mom and frat buddies are on there posting good reviews. Lol it's hard to tell! 

I have asked my friends and families for recommendations but their recommended doctors are all either not on my insurance plan or aren't taking new patients right now. :/ I guess I'll just have to go by the anonymous online doctor rating website.  Thank you for taking the time to reply, ladies! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN