Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ohio Moms Ohio Moms

Almost two months...

Posted by   + Show Post

I stopped smoking september 29th i never thought it would be something i would quit doing but its been a little over a month now and i dont even have the urge to go back...Its a big accomplishment for me so i'm excited :)

by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 1:25 PM
Replies (21-21):
ivylynn0711
by Ivy on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:41 PM

thatz good..i never liked energy drinks i alwayz thought they tasted nasty lol i dont drink as much pop anymore if that counts lol but thats awesome that u broke two bad habits 

Quoting EthansMomma2010:

Thank you. I'm also cutting out energy drinks. Its awful. Lol

Quoting ivylynn0711:

thatz good that you have cut back alot congrats on that

Quoting EthansMomma2010:

Well I've cut way way back. But i can't seem to stop smoking at school. All my guy friends there smoke so I really can't get away from it. It's the only place I still smoke. Otherwise I rarely have the urge to smoke.
Quoting ivylynn0711:

don't be ashamed itz hard to stop atleast for me it was something i never thought i was goin to be able to do. i used chantix and it worked for me but everyone is different are you trying to do it cold turkey or are you using something? i found that the e cig works good to but the chantix you stop all together i used it for one week and never smoked again...well so far but i dont even have the urge so i doubt i'll pick it back up lol

Quoting EthansMomma2010:

go you!!! i am desperately trying to stay quit right now. i keep going back and i'm ashamed that i can't fully kick it. i've never been a heavy smoker, but i need to fully quit. :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN