Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ohio Moms Ohio Moms

Who is going shopping after they eat of Thursday?

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:59 PM
  • 13 Replies

What would draw you out after stuffing yourself to the gills? LOL

by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
toopicky429
by Jackie on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:06 PM
Not me. I'll be sleeping because I have to be at work at 11pm Thanksgiving night.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommyfrey83
by Tianna on Nov. 20, 2012 at 7:25 PM

No way. I don't ever go black Friday shopping anyway, but moving things to Thursday makes me want to go even less. 

sarahbell811
by Sarah on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:37 PM

I will...this will be the first time I've EVER gone...I'm shuddering at the thought :( But they have a trampoline at Walmart for a hell of a deal and we've been wanting to get one for the kids....so we can't pass it up :)

sarahbell811
by Sarah on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:39 PM

My husband used to work at HHGregg and he had to work an 18 hour day on Black Friday. He is glad to not have to do that anymore. I used to go in and work under the table there on that day doing credit card apps. It scared me out of ever wanting to go...haha.

cheez1e
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:51 PM
I am. Nothing good enough to really make me go out that early but I always go with my sisters and there are things they want so I'm going along.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ba13ygrl1987
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:53 PM
I am I am!!!!! I'll be at walmart about 7pm waiting for the doors to open. Won't get home till about 8am friday :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
froggynow3
by Rachel on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:16 AM

Im going!! I have to be at one store at 9, one at midnight and at work by 4 am!! Yep after cooking all day.. Im crazy but my friend and I have fun doing this!!

liveforever
by Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:39 AM

I will never go out in that madness. I work retail but I got an evening clean up shift this year. Im so happy!

johnny4ever
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:27 AM

Not me!

ba13ygrl1987
by Bronze Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:29 AM
My husband has to leave for work at 5am and is voluntarily coming with us. I think he's nuts but I can use the help carrying the tv I want so I kept my mouth shut when he told me

Quoting froggynow3:

Im going!! I have to be at one store at 9, one at midnight and at work by 4 am!! Yep after cooking all day.. Im crazy but my friend and I have fun doing this!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)