Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My name is carrie I'm 21 I have a daughter, Brookelynn she's 11 weeks I'm lookin for friends in my area
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 3:36 PM
Replies (11-15):
Brookesmom2012
by New Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 4:06 PM

yes i have been to columbus and im a Browns fan lol im not to into them but if i have to pick a team id pick them lol

ivylynn0711
by Ivy on Nov. 26, 2012 at 8:34 PM

yea we go to kentucky sometimes florence is about 15-20 minutes away i guess its just depends on how you drive lol...we go to neport on the levee though because they have a cold stone creamery ice cream shop there and there sweet cream brownie ice cream is to die for lol if you have never had it you should between them and graters i'm going to become a diabetic lol....i'm not really a football girl i'm more of a basketball girl but i'm a packers fan all the way when it comes to football and a celtics fan when it comes to basketball i think the cleveland cavilers suck it makes me sad that they represent ohio they really shouldn't lol what about you do you like basketball? who do you like in football? and no i dont go to columbus hardly at all unless i have a reason lol

Quoting LilAsMom526:

Ever go to Florence Kentucky? It's nice. I went there with my bestie and son. It was a good time! Haha not in cinci but we pasted it tho! Kentucky is soo close! Florence is literally less than 30 minutes away maybe even less than 20 minutes. And the bagels and browns were playing. Browns lost boo. Haha so ever visit Columbus? And also are you a football fan? If you are i gotta know bangles or browns?

LilAsMom526
by Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 11:17 PM
Are you kidding?? I'm a huge sports fan. Lov3 my Cleveland teams haha more browns and Indians fan than anything. I actually
Like the packers. And I love watching football!! Basketball yes I do but I'm more of a football fan. I honestly don't mind watching basketball I like college basketball. Ohio state obviously. I want to go back to Kentucky but somewhere else this next time:) and I like the heat in pro. Lebron Represents Ohio. Woot woot haha I was mad at first for him moving to the heat I'm over it tho haha and go Cleveland even if they suck haha Cleveland fans are loyal:) I barely go to Cincinnati. Columbus is awesome you are missing out! I hear you have a cool big aquarium I want to take my son down there and see it and we have coldstone Icecream here LOVE IT. I'm not crazy about too much chocolate but ill try it next time I go if I remember and ever go haha and diabetic that should be me from all the candy I ever had growing up haha

Quoting ivylynn0711:

yea we go to kentucky sometimes florence is about 15-20 minutes away i guess its just depends on how you drive lol...we go to neport on the levee though because they have a cold stone creamery ice cream shop there and there sweet cream brownie ice cream is to die for lol if you have never had it you should between them and graters i'm going to become a diabetic lol....i'm not really a football girl i'm more of a basketball girl but i'm a packers fan all the way when it comes to football and a celtics fan when it comes to basketball i think the cleveland cavilers suck it makes me sad that they represent ohio they really shouldn't lol what about you do you like basketball? who do you like in football? and no i dont go to columbus hardly at all unless i have a reason lol

Quoting LilAsMom526:

Ever go to Florence Kentucky? It's nice. I went there with my bestie and son. It was a good time! Haha not in cinci but we pasted it tho! Kentucky is soo close! Florence is literally less than 30 minutes away maybe even less than 20 minutes. And the bagels and browns were playing. Browns lost boo. Haha so ever visit Columbus? And also are you a football fan? If you are i gotta know bangles or browns?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
DirtyHippyMama
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 2:24 PM

Hi Welcome! 

DirtyHippyMama
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 2:24 PM
1 mom liked this

I am Caroline :) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)