Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ohio Moms Ohio Moms

Do you donate

Posted by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 3:53 PM
Ivy
  • 13 Replies

the things you don't use anymore...like your kids toys that they don't play with or food that you dont use thats still good. or do you just throw the stuff out?

by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 3:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LilAsMom526
by Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 3:59 PM
Donate to the thrift and broken electronics we give to the electronic store who will take any electronic unwanted or broken. Recycle I'm assuming or use them for their parts that are broken.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ivylynn0711
by Ivy on Dec. 2, 2012 at 4:09 PM

thats cool i have never heard of someone taking broken electronics i have of like cell phones and glasses and stuff but thats really cool

Quoting LilAsMom526:

Donate to the thrift and broken electronics we give to the electronic store who will take any electronic unwanted or broken. Recycle I'm assuming or use them for their parts that are broken.

LilAsMom526
by Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 4:41 PM
It is really cool. They even do that for unwanted cell phones too. Like an actual place you can get money for. Iforget where tho.
mem82
by Representative on Dec. 2, 2012 at 4:49 PM

We do donate. I am hanging onto a few things for a garage sale in the Spring, but usually, we donate after we've used all we can.

SunCrazy
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 5:16 PM
Donate or consign at a local secondhand kids shop.
ba13ygrl1987
by Bronze Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 10:18 PM
I donate some stuff and craigslist others. I donated 6 toys to toys for tots this year and sold ds's old toys. So it just depends
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
johnny4ever
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 6:51 AM

Sure do!

JoeyJrsMomma
by Carrie on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:30 AM

We do kids clothes and toys and our clothes. 

EthansMomma2010
by Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:53 PM

i always try to donate. some stuff is just too beat up, but i always try to donate. my apt complex lets us just put stuff in the laundry room and anyone can take it. its an awesome community service.

CheyennesMommy2
by Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 1:11 PM
We donate to churches, never to goodwill. Goodwillis only out for a profit, same for any thrift store. Some people cant even afford there prices.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)