Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ohio Moms Ohio Moms

What are your kiddos getting for Christmas?

Posted by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 1:08 PM
  • 23 Replies
Im not sharing my list, because I got bashed for getting my kids so much. But im looking for ideas, and I just love christmas lists!!

:) so list your lists plus kiddos age!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 1:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ba13ygrl1987
by Bronze Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 1:57 PM
Ds 6: an atv, a nerf gun, his helmet/goggles/gloves to go with the atv. Santa is bring mario kart for the wii. I feel like there's more since there's like 7 presents under the tree for him but I honestly can't remember what they are.
Dd 1: a barbie, disney princess teapot, stroller for her baby doll, a musical gear toy, Barney movie, an actual goldfish (that won't be purchased till closer to christmas), and santa is bringing her a pink and white cozy coupe car. Again, I know there's more.
Plus both kids get stocking stuffers. Oh DS got lego batman for the wii and a scooby doo movie. And DD got a fish bowl knob puzzle.... I'll get back to you as the rest comes to me lol . My kids are spoiled, especially at Christmas
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BlessedToBeMe
by Lindsay on Dec. 5, 2012 at 1:58 PM

That's such a good question-LOL

These are all I know so far. Emily(13)kindle fire, Ethan(12)new shoot gun barrel, Jackson(7) possibly a bass guitar, & Levi(17months) radio flyer wagon.

They'll all get pjs & a book too; plus 1 more 'something you need' gift that I can't figure out for any of them

Shelly123
by Mshele on Dec. 5, 2012 at 2:03 PM

We dont do x-mas are kiddos get all year round but we bought winter clothes, boots, more shoes things they needed , they will get before the 25th . 

CheyennesMommy2
by Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 3:53 PM
Do you have another holiday? Or just dont like christmas?

Quoting Shelly123:

We dont do x-mas are kiddos get all year round but we bought winter clothes, boots, more shoes things they needed , they will get before the 25th . 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shelly123
by Mshele on Dec. 5, 2012 at 5:40 PM

We dont do any holidays. We dont mind getting together with family , gifts we dont accept or give. This year will go to several nursing homes and spend time with  residence .  The kids  read, I ask the nurse  who need there nails done and thats what I do, my husband well, he either read , he ask what they would like him to read or he seats and talk a leg off a chair. We try do this this all year round but with four kids and working , well ya know. 

Shelly123
by Mshele on Dec. 5, 2012 at 5:42 PM

I dont know how "we dont do holidays" is so bold I accidentally hit something 

CheyennesMommy2
by Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 5:47 PM
Oh, well thats good you dothat. We do charity and donate as wellbut still do holidays, exvept "halloween" I dont even consider that a holiday.

Quoting Shelly123:

We dont do any holidays. We dont mind getting together with family , gifts we dont accept or give. This year will go to several nursing homes and spend time with  residence .  The kids  read, I ask the nurse  who need there nails done and thats what I do, my husband well, he either read , he ask what they would like him to read or he seats and talk a leg off a chair. We try do this this all year round but with four kids and working , well ya know. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jnnfrk
by Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:21 PM

My son is getting:  Eagle Talon castle, figures, catapult;  teepee for his room; super hero figures; pirate island from a mom's sale;  Leap Pad 2 with games; angry birds bean bag game.

My daughter is getting:  Lalaloopsy with lamb; Calico Cottage family of lambs; Hello Kitty stuff from moms' mart sale; clothes; Kohl's version of Ugg boots; Disney Princess shoes; Disney princess Ariel costume.

cheez1e
by Bronze Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 8:24 AM
1 mom liked this
All 3 of mine are getting tablets, a book, movie, slippers, pjs, shoes,and a new outfit.
Almost 6yo: barbies, baby Ariel,
10yo: barbies, Barbie car,
12yo: dr who Legos, Mario plush toys, wrestling ring,
Wow, I can't remember anything else off the top of my head. I've already wrapped too so can't go peek.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
gennyjames
by New Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:05 AM
Dont take Chriatmas from kids.....let them be chidren they will have plenty of time to.do that.....when they have to take care of you....

Quoting Shelly123:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)