Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ohio Moms Ohio Moms

going to try

Posted by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:13 AM
  • 8 Replies
To make the best of today. I am edgy, agitated, and super weepy. I am 39 weeks today and dh has been on mandatory OT for almost 3 months. It was supposed to end last weekend but got extended to next weekend (my due date). So I don't have much support around the house or emotionally at this point because he has been so exhausted. I understand and appreciate him for working so hard so that I can be a sahm. I have also had ss several extra days. It is becoming too much. Sorry to ramble. Just needed to vent.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
rose4607
by Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Awe that sounds rough. My  hubby is working overtime too and it is going to be a long wait! He is grabbing a "good" pregnancy test on his way home!! I just got our faint positive on one of the cheapies!! Yay! Sounds like you are really ready to welcome your little one!

baby gift

Are you having a boy or girl?

november117
by Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:30 AM
Congrats! Have you missed af yet?

I am ready to meet our little guy and so is dh. I think baby is waiting out the OT though. That way when dh does have to go back (he is only takimg a week) the OT will be over and I won't have 3 kids by myself on the weekends. I never looked at it like that. That puts a better perspective on it. :) We are having a boy. We will have 3 boys. Ds from my first marriage whowill be 5 in March, ss who just turned 3 and then this little one is our first together. Most likely our last unless I can convince dh otherwise in a couple of years.

Quoting rose4607:

Awe that sounds rough. My  hubby is working overtime too and it is going to be a long wait! He is grabbing a "good" pregnancy test on his way home!! I just got our faint positive on one of the cheapies!! Yay! Sounds like you are really ready to welcome your little one!

baby gift

rose4607
by Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:42 AM

Wow! You guys are going to have your hands full! Hope the little guy holds out for dad! I am due for af on Weds but have been testing since like 4 dpo lol I am so inpatient! Do you have his name picked out?

600 N. Whitewoman St., CoshoctonQuoting november117:

I am ready to meet our little guy and so is dh. I think baby is waiting out the OT though. That way when dh does have to go back (he is only takimg a week) the OT will be over and I won't have 3 kids by myself on the weekends. I never looked at it like that. That puts a better perspective on it. :) We are having a boy. We will have 3 boys. Ds from my first marriage whowill be 5 in March, ss who just turned 3 and then this little one is our first together. Most likely our last unless I can convince dh otherwise in a couple of years.

Quoting rose4607:

baby gift

november117
by Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:02 AM
Ryan Patrick. :) So how many dpo are you?

Quoting rose4607:

Wow! You guys are going to have your hands full! Hope the little guy holds out for dad! I am due for af on Weds but have been testing since like 4 dpo lol I am so inpatient! Do you have his name picked out?

Quoting rose4607:

baby gift

rose4607
by Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:11 AM

Oh I love that!! Today is 11dpo. We talked about the name Ryan for a boy but some1 we know has a son named Ryan, but we are really hoping for a little girl! We have a son already (8yrs) and mom needs a girl in the house lol

Quoting november117:

Quoting rose4607:

Quoting rose4607:

baby gift

november117
by Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:26 AM
Thanks! I cried when I found out he was a boy. :/ I really wanted a girl. At least with a boy we have everything. :)

Quoting rose4607:

Oh I love that!! Today is 11dpo. We talked about the name Ryan for a boy but some1 we know has a son named Ryan, but we are really hoping for a little girl! We have a son already (8yrs) and mom needs a girl in the house lol

Quoting november117:

Quoting rose4607:

Quoting rose4607:

baby gift

mommyfrey83
by Tianna on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:33 AM

((HUGS)) The end of pregnancy is so rough sometimes. I hope baby waits until your hubby is done with OT so you don't have to worry so much. 

november117
by Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:39 AM
Thank you. :)

Quoting mommyfrey83:

((HUGS)) The end of pregnancy is so rough sometimes. I hope baby waits until your hubby is done with OT so you don't have to worry so much. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN