Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ohio Moms Ohio Moms

Now is the time to start amping up for New Year Resolutions! What are your goals?

Posted by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 2:49 PM
  • 17 Replies

Now is the time to start planning out how to achieve your goals for 2013. You can't decide to go running everyday without shoes or a babysitter lined up. How are you going to save all your change if you don't have a jar or gallon jug ready to go for day one? Journal writing? Budgeting? Weight loss? All these things need a little bit of pre planning or January 1st and all of its fresh start zeal will catch you unprepared. By the time you get your game plan ready, you might have lost that spark needed to make the push.

So what are you putting on your to do list for 2013?

by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 2:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
johnny4ever
Hiking!
Yesterday at 10:55 AM
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 8:16 PM
1 mom liked this

To get back into shape!!!

johnny4ever
Hiking!
Yesterday at 10:55 AM
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 8:16 PM

I made that same one last year....lost it then gained it back in the fall

ba13ygrl1987
by Bronze Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 12:40 AM
I've decided any and all spare change (actual change not dollar bills) will be saved. I wanna know how much I can really save in a year. I've never tried before so we'll see what happens :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shelly123
by Mshele on Dec. 11, 2012 at 8:31 AM

Start my meal plan before the new year and finish school

mommyfrey83
by Tianna on Dec. 11, 2012 at 9:26 AM

I want to start meal planning every month, it really helps us save money. I also want to start a more regular workout plan. I am going to wake up before the kids get up and do at least 20 minutes of cardio 5 days a week. 

sarahbell811
by Sarah on Dec. 11, 2012 at 9:33 AM

I've been slacking on eating healthy and working out...that's my goal for the new year..and to lose 20 lbs :)

mem82
by Representative on Dec. 11, 2012 at 9:33 AM

This is me, always!

Quoting johnny4ever:

To get back into shape!!!

mem82
by Representative on Dec. 11, 2012 at 9:35 AM
1 mom liked this

I filled a mason jar once, a few years ago and it was almost $80 bucks. I have another one started and hope for the same result.

Quoting ba13ygrl1987:

I've decided any and all spare change (actual change not dollar bills) will be saved. I wanna know how much I can really save in a year. I've never tried before so we'll see what happens :)

mem82
by Representative on Dec. 11, 2012 at 9:35 AM

What are you going to school for?

Quoting Shelly123:

Start my meal plan before the new year and finish school

mem82
by Representative on Dec. 11, 2012 at 9:38 AM

We save money when I grocery shop with a meal plan. I NEED to wake up before the kids, but lately they have been getting up whenever the heck they want with no real rhythm.

Quoting mommyfrey83:

I want to start meal planning every month, it really helps us save money. I also want to start a more regular workout plan. I am going to wake up before the kids get up and do at least 20 minutes of cardio 5 days a week. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)