Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ohio Moms Ohio Moms

Sick kids :(

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:20 AM
  • 13 Replies

My 3.5 year old and 23 month old daughters are sick :( Mia was up puking from 8p.m. until 4:30 a.m. and then finally fell asleep until 7:30. She chugged some water and puked again but now she seems ok other than a fever. Emma slept all night but puked about an hour after eating. I really hope my husband, my 12 week old and I don't get sick. Darn stomach bug!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mem82
by Representative on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:29 PM

The kids have a virus, too. It's been a week and finally my youngest caught it but the other three are starting to get better.

Shelly123
by Mshele on Dec. 12, 2012 at 4:25 PM

I no, all six of us are finally starting to get over colds so I no what you mean.  Here when one gets sick it goes through the whole house , regardless of how muchh bleach and lysol I use.  

johnny4ever
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:49 PM

Feel Better!

ivylynn0711
by Ivy on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:15 PM

hope you all feel better soon :)

sarahbell811
by Sarah on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:00 PM

Ugh :( We had this over the week of Thanksgiving..we didn't get to have a Thanksgiving because of it :( Everyone in my house had it excpet for my 17 month old daughter...don't know how she lucked out...lol. I've never been so sick....it sucked so bad :( Hope they feel better soon! Have everyone who hasn't gotten sick yet to start drinking grape juice! Apparently it has something in it that will help prevent you from getting a stomach bug(as long as it's not already in your system)

mommyfrey83
by Tianna on Dec. 13, 2012 at 9:03 AM

Interesting! I will have my husband bring some home. I do not want to get this! Poor girls are still sick today, just not as bad as yesterday. 

Quoting sarahbell811:

Ugh :( We had this over the week of Thanksgiving..we didn't get to have a Thanksgiving because of it :( Everyone in my house had it excpet for my 17 month old daughter...don't know how she lucked out...lol. I've never been so sick....it sucked so bad :( Hope they feel better soon! Have everyone who hasn't gotten sick yet to start drinking grape juice! Apparently it has something in it that will help prevent you from getting a stomach bug(as long as it's not already in your system)

DirtyHippyMama
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 2:40 PM

:( 

DirtyHippyMama
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 2:40 PM

Hope veryone feels better soon! 

DirtyHippyMama
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 2:41 PM

Oops missed the e!! 

mem82
by Representative on Dec. 13, 2012 at 4:07 PM

Interesting!

Quoting sarahbell811:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)