Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tattoos

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 4:19 AM
Ivy
  • 25 Replies

Do you have any? How many? Do you regret any of them,?

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 4:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Misha1204
by Misha on Jan. 1, 2013 at 6:42 AM
Yes, 3. I do not regret them....at some point I want 3 more.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
johnny4ever
by Tracy on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:01 AM

Nope...Would like one!

mommyfrey83
by Tianna on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:06 AM

nope, none here

toopicky429
by Jackie on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:16 AM
I have one, but it's big, lol. Sometimes I wish I had it done smaller, but other than that I love it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
justjaxx
by Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:16 PM

I have 6 . I got the one on my right arm the day after my husbands funeral 4 years ago. The one on my left arm is for my kids, the on on my right hand is for Lifebanc an organ donation group my husband was an organ donor so it is in honor of him. I have one on the back of my neck and my left shoulder blade. ! between my breasts on my chest and my newest will be my grandsons feet some where on my body. I don't regret any of them and  would do it all again. 

sarahbell811
by Sarah on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:42 PM

I have 3. A moon on my lower back, my son's name on the back of my neck, and a tattoo for all 3 of my girls on my right shoulder...a shooting star with all 3 of their names on there. The only one I regret a little is the lower back one, but not too much. Plus it's not really visible to anyone else. I want a few more tattoos, an elephant on my wrist for sure...and I want something on my left shoulder just not sure what yet.

CATCHERSMOM
by Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:58 PM

I have 7 and love them all.  On the outside of my right ankle I have a heart made out of stars, inside of left ankle is a sun with sunglasses, top of right foot is a big purple star,  top of left foot says "when you wish upon a star", left thigh a moon and star, right wrist stars and ivy, upper right chest area says "A dream is a wish your heart makes."   I'm sure I'll get more

ivylynn0711
by Ivy on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:13 PM

i have 14 right now and i only regret one which would be the 15 one. I plan on getting atleast two more one for my husband ane one for my youngest son. i have both feet covered i have my right ankle left ankle my left hip bone my right thigh from knee to hip i have one right below my knee one on each side of my neck and the back of my neck one on my back and 3 on my chest (middle and one both breast)

BlessedToBeMe
by Lindsay on Jan. 1, 2013 at 4:10 PM

I have 4. there are lots more i'd like to get done but who knows how many i actually will do

hiddenidentity6
by Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 4:14 PM

I have four. I don't regret any of them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)