Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ohio Moms Ohio Moms

Do you have any? How many? Do you regret any of them,?

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 4:19 AM
Replies (21-25):
kristina0121
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:29 AM
I have one. Its a butterfly on my shoulder. It represent the ones I have lost and reminds me to hold the ones I still have closely. It also symbolizes my journey to find myself again. I got it while going through divorce from a controlling, manipulative man.
I don't regret it at all. I want another.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LilAsMom526
by Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:32 AM
I have 4 tattoos :) my first tattoo on my lower left side of my stomach an open star saying never give up. I actually got it on my niece tobins birthday. Haha my second one is stars swaying on my upper right shoulder. Now the second and third tattoo were a month apart. My third tattoo is 6 open roses on my right rib. It's beautiful. And my 4th tattoo is on my feet half shape flowered hearts on each foot. If I put my feet together its a heart. It's beautiful :) It isn't done yet. I really want it done baaaad. Anyways it needs shaded and colored. I definitely want more tattoos. Like a buckeye tattoo. I'm a proud buckeye through and through. Always will be. Definitely something with my son Anthony's name in it. If I don't add it to my heart tattoo. I have time to think about that.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LilAsMom526
by Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:33 AM
That is going to be beautiful. :) even just like that. I love that.

Quoting momx7:

I don't have one...yet. But this is what I want, only in color...with my birthstone color for the big heart and my kids birthstone colors for the little ones...on my foot :)

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
i.heart.myboys
by Amber on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:33 AM

I want some! 

brightstar28
by Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:01 PM

I have two right now and I dont' regret them at all.  Once my boy is born, I plan on getting more and cleaning up/adding to the small one on my ankle.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN