Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ohio Moms Ohio Moms

When did you get married?

What was your favorite thing about your wedding?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:43 AM
Replies (11-20):
BlessedToBeMe
by Lindsay on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:21 PM

Aug 7, 2004; my favorite part was that it was a lot of fun

brightstar28
by Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 12:00 AM

My wedding was my mother-in-law and her mother's wedding.  It was way too stuffy, way too formal... it was just awful.  A beach wedding would've been perfect!

Quoting toopicky429:

Mine was really disappointing. As soon as we left the reception I told my husband I wished we had gone to Hawaii like he wanted. If I had it to do over I would get married on the beach.

Quoting brightstar28:

Got married October 20th, 2007 and I actually HATED my wedding.  All of it.  Terrible.  If I could go back, I would elope and just have a party afterwards.

CafeMom Tickers
JoeyJrsMomma
by Carrie on Jan. 4, 2013 at 7:58 AM

We got married July 8, 2006. My favorite thing was seeing my Dad and everyone else dance. My dad is not a dancer and he just let it all loose, didn't have a drink or anything, but just had a great time. So many other people danced too, like my grandparents. It was just a fun time.

tobysmom103
by Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 8:08 AM

we got married june 6th 2009 and my dress was the best part lol

jnnfrk
by Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 10:57 AM

We got married July 29, 2000.  I loved my dress/venue and marrying my best friend.  Plus we went to Walt Disney World for our honeymoon. 

extremecheer
by New Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:42 PM

December 1, 2011

All 6 of our kids were there and our best friend married us.

karone04
by Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:55 PM

Friday November 13, 2009. Even though I broke my foot right before we got married, it was a nice beutiful day. Monkey sat with his grandpa and uncle and didn't make a sound.

ivylynn0711
by Ivy on Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:06 PM

We got married July 11th, 2011 we just went to the courthouse we were going to have a big reception but he had to go to basic sooner then we expected so we plan on renewing our vows and having the reception i wanted lol but that wont be for a while

SunCrazy
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:41 PM
Got married in 2004. We did just what we wanted and had a small ceremony on St. Thomas.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cheez1e
by Bronze Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 10:44 PM
May 15, 2008. Second anniversary of the day we "met". We've been together ever since.
And on our 10th anni we are going to renew our vows.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN