Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ohio Moms Ohio Moms

Did you make any resolutions? Broke them yet?

Posted by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 6:01 PM
  • 7 Replies

Have you made resolutions?  Are you still hanging in there, or pure abandonment? 

WAHM behind Coco Bear Cloth and Nikki's Little house as well as retailer for several major brands including BumGenius, Flip, GroVia, Rockin Green, Melissa & Doug, Piggy Paint natural nail polish and more!

by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 6:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Boobah
by Bronze Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 6:02 PM

Mine are ongoing, so I can't say I failed. haha!

johnny4ever
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 7:08 PM

Lose 15 pounds...sticking with it!

Boobah
by Bronze Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 7:16 PM

You can do it!

Quoting johnny4ever:

WAHM behind Coco Bear Cloth and Nikki's Little house as well as retailer for several major brands including BumGenius, Flip, GroVia, Rockin Green, Melissa & Doug, Piggy Paint natural nail polish and more!

Misha1204
by Misha on Jan. 10, 2013 at 4:43 AM

Quoting Boobah:

You can do it!

Quoting johnny4ever:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Misha1204
by Misha on Jan. 10, 2013 at 4:46 AM
I haven't made any...I couldn't decide what to use, but stick to.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
slramsey1
by New Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 3:05 PM

Mine is 95% completed so I can share them.. My family is a military family. My husband and I both grew up in Ohio (and call Ohio home) but currently live in California due to his job. Well military life brings moving every so many years. We moved here from Virginia this past summer. 

We still weren't completely unpacked. Technically still not done.. Well my resolution was to make this house a home. I wanted our spare rooms to be cleaned out and organized. No more using empty bedrooms as storage rooms. Everything had to be unpacked and organized. Right now, all that is left is the garage..

The reason for this new years resolution was because during the 4 years we lived in VIrginia, we weren't completely unpacked. Nothing was organized and we weren't able to park in the garage or have guests stay in our spare room.. I don't want that to happen here.. Right now, all that needs to be done is to unpack the boxes in the garage and organize the garage. Since this garage is small with no work benches, my husband may be needing to rent a storage room to store all of his stuff.. 

mem82
by Representative on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:58 AM

I'm actually doing really good on my weight loss resolution. I'm doing decent on the money one but we are just finishing up our holiday/birthday celebrations.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)