Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ohio Moms Ohio Moms

Welcome to Ohio Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:47 PM
  • 349 Replies
2 moms liked this

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Ohio Moms group!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at Ohio Moms!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
johnny4ever
3 weeks till school starts!
29 minutes ago
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 7:05 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi!I'm Tracy a Married SAHM to one,Daniel.I love Cafemom!

JoeyJrsMomma
by Carrie on Jan. 17, 2013 at 7:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi! I'm Carrie. I live in Brunswick. I have 2 boys, Joey who will be 4 in June and Parker who will be 2 in May.

ivylynn0711
by Ivy on Jan. 19, 2013 at 9:35 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi!!! I'm Ivy and i live in Cincinnati  i'm married and a full time student. I'm working on getting my BSN. I have four children two boys 7 and almost 2 and two girls 4 and 3 on valentines day.

mrs.mama5
by New Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 9:00 AM
1 mom liked this

hi i am mom to 5 , 3 girls 8yrs,5yrs ,9weeks,  2 boys 3yrs,2 yr just moved to macedonia. born and raised in cleveland.

TattoomamaPink
by Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:17 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi I'm bridette but family and friends call me bre...  I have a 16 year old son a 8 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. 

RyleighJane
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:21 AM
4 moms liked this

I'm Cindy from Akron, Ohio and have a 2 wk old baby girl.

TattoomamaPink
by Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:55 AM

Aww your daughter is adorable!! :) 

Quoting RyleighJane:

I'm Cindy from Akron, Ohio and have a 2 wk old baby girl.

HarrisFamily740
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 4:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi, i live in Washington currently but will be moving to Belmont Ohio at the end of April. My fiance's family lives there. Together we have three children. 9 year old boy, 5 year old girl and a 3 year old girl. We also have a daushund named Dufus. :) 

We are super excited to move there and i am looking forward to meeting me people. :) 

Holyscrap
by New Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:08 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi, I'm Erin. I'm from Wayne County, Ohio. I'm a recently remarried mom of 2 (13 and 11), new stepmom to 2 (17 and 15) and expectant mommy - due April 2nd! We also recently added a *tiny* 7 month old Mastiff puppy to our family, so we definitely qualify as a full house!  I am a Christian Homeschool mom who loves photography, crafting, decorating, bargain shopping & couponing. I am planning a home birth with this baby, as I did with my first two. 

Mommyof1014
by Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 1:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Hey everyone!

My name is Cayla! I have one child! His name is Isaiah! He is 15 months old! I am 100% new to cafemom! I don't know any of the ropes around here.... 

Glad to be here in a group with people around the same area as me!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)