Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ohio Moms Ohio Moms

Welcome to Ohio Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Ohio Moms group!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at Ohio Moms!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:47 PM
Replies (361-370):
Jamesmommy23
by New Member on Oct. 19, 2014 at 5:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi everyone , I'm Chrissy . I live in Cincinnati,Ohio. I am the mom to a 8 year old little boy, I work full time as a medical receptionist and I am a independent distributor of IT WORKS GLOBAL. I have been a member of cafemom for years but not an active member. I look forward to getting to know you all!!!how are you

Mamajustice92
by Member on Nov. 3, 2014 at 8:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi. I am emily. Mom of two. A DD thats a year and a half. and a DS due in feb!! Just moved from cali, to northeast ohio. Any one close?? add me if you are! 

ozneck
by New Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 11:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi! I'm Jamie and moved to Greenville from Las Vegas about a year ago...I have to 2 1/2 month old little girl and she is my first. Greenville is ALOT different then where Im from and getting pretty bored here so I thought I would join cafemom to try to meet some new people.

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Nov. 9, 2014 at 10:01 PM

Quoting ozneck:

Hi! I'm Jamie and moved to Greenville from Las Vegas about a year ago...I have to 2 1/2 month old little girl and she is my first. Greenville is ALOT different then where Im from and getting pretty bored here so I thought I would join cafemom to try to meet some new people.

Welcome to the group. I would imagine it is a much slower pace than Las Vegas. What brought you to Ohio?

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Nov. 9, 2014 at 10:01 PM

It's good to meet you! I have a 9 year old son.

Quoting Jamesmommy23:

Hi everyone , I'm Chrissy . I live in Cincinnati,Ohio. I am the mom to a 8 year old little boy, I work full time as a medical receptionist and I am a independent distributor of IT WORKS GLOBAL. I have been a member of cafemom for years but not an active member. I look forward to getting to know you all!!!how are you

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Nov. 9, 2014 at 10:02 PM

Congratulations on your pregnancy. Are you super excited to be having a boy?

Quoting Mamajustice92:

Hi. I am emily. Mom of two. A DD thats a year and a half. and a DS due in feb!! Just moved from cali, to northeast ohio. Any one close?? add me if you are! 

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Nov. 9, 2014 at 10:04 PM

I love to craft too. What are some of your favorite projects to work on?

Quoting nicwok85:

Hello! I'm Nicole. I'm a 29 year old SAHM. I live in Akron with my husband and two daughters.. My oldest is 8 years old and her name is Anastasia, but we call her Ana. My youngest just turned 6 months and her name is Penelope, but we call her Penny. 

I'm not ever that great at stating anything about myself. Here's my try, though. I'm pretty crafty.. I like to sew, dabble in knitting, used to draw... I like playing video games, especially things like World of Warcraft. 

I guess that's it. 

doulagrace829
by New Member on Nov. 10, 2014 at 1:49 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi everyone. I'm Grace, from Hamilton, which is about halfway between Cincinnati and Dayton. I have a 10 year old daughter, Gwen, and an 8 year old son, Gavin. I'm a Licensed Practical Nurse and birth doula, and currently working on my Associate's in Nursing to become a Registered Nurse, with the goal of continuing on to become a Certified Nurse Midwife. 

Wanted to say hi to Ivy especially since you're from my area and a fellow nursing student! You must have your hands full with 4 kids and full-time school... I'm only going part-time right now, I think my head would explode if I tried to balance that with working and kids... good luck to you!

Quoting ivylynn0711:

Hi!!! I'm Ivy and i live in Cincinnati  i'm married and a full time student. I'm working on getting my BSN. I have four children two boys 7 and almost 2 and two girls 4 and 3 on valentines day.

DarleneHitch
by Member on Nov. 10, 2014 at 4:44 PM
1 mom liked this

bow downDarlene Hitch here. Thanks for adding me!

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Nov. 17, 2014 at 11:51 AM

Hi Darlene. What area are you from?

Quoting DarleneHitch:

bow downDarlene Hitch here. Thanks for adding me!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN