Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ohio Moms Ohio Moms

Welcome to Ohio Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Ohio Moms group!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at Ohio Moms!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:47 PM
Replies (341-348):
Mrs_z
by New Member on May. 12, 2014 at 8:06 PM

Hi I'm Alyss. I'm a SAHM to one beautiful girl. Anyone else in this group a Dayton mama?

MyDecemberGirls
by New Member on May. 23, 2014 at 9:18 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi I'm Kelly! I live in Springboro, Ohio w my hubby and 2 girls, ages 14 and 3. We home school our children as well. I have been a ft student for the last 2 years but decided to take a break recently and will be starting my first job in over 4 years, next week! I am also a Volunteer administrator for a group on fb called Lebanon/springborofree. It's an organization that accepts and distributes donations to those in need. I have been on cafe mom for a while but have not been active in a long time so I'm kinda learning the ropes again! Nice to meet u all!!!
Barb_H
by New Member on Jun. 4, 2014 at 12:46 PM

HI!  I live outside of Dayton and have three very active boyshappy

Rebekh1213
by New Member on Jun. 7, 2014 at 6:45 PM
I am Rebekah, and hopefully soon a mom to be (blood test next Wednesday). I seeking more friends.
mamatoya08
by New Member on Jul. 3, 2014 at 6:43 AM
Hi everyone! Im Toya. Im an army wife and Mother of 2 beautiful girls. I will be PCSing near the Columbus area. Im looking to make friends for myself and 2 daughters age 2 and 6. Im a crazy coupon lady also lol
mamatoya08
by New Member on Jul. 3, 2014 at 6:45 AM
Hi which branch is he in? What part of OH are you in?

Quoting AnnieMarie37:

Hey! I'm Annie, I am married and my husband just left for the Military! I am finishing my third semester of college and then I am taking a break to be a SAHM to my three year old, Olivia Lucile! I am also a new resident to Ohio and I'm always up for making new friends with the same awkward social skills, LOL.

thebrainygirl
by New Member on Jul. 4, 2014 at 2:22 PM

Hi I'm Rita.  I'm originally from Ohio but have spent the last 12 years in CA.   We recently moved back and I would love to connect with some local moms.  I live in Columbus.  I have to little boys who are 3 and 5.  I work at home so my boys really keep me on my toes.  =)

JJ0714
by New Member on Jul. 10, 2014 at 4:48 PM
Hi ladies! My name is Ashley and I have 2 wonderful kids, my daughter is 7 and my son is 12 weeks old.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)