Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Ohio Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Ohio Moms group!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at Ohio Moms!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:47 PM
Replies (331-339):
BuTfulNitmare
by New Member on Feb. 19, 2014 at 4:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi im Gina. Im a single mom of 3 girls (ages 3,6,15). We live in the Cleveland area.
LoveWolfey12
by New Member on Feb. 24, 2014 at 1:35 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi, I'm Krissy! (: I'm 23 & have an awesome 16 month old little boy named Skilyr. He is my WORLD! My little family of him, Eric (fiance') our furbaby (boston terrier) Roxie & I live in Lancaster, OH. We moved here from our hometowns a couple years ago. I'd love to meet Mom's of my age, & hopefully get Skilyr some little friends! (: I'm a college student, a cosmetologist, I own a small crafting business, & want a part time job - Busy I know!!! ha! I just am missing a social life ;)

CarsonAllismom
by New Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 9:39 AM

Hey Everyone!! I'm Danielle, SAHM and Avon Lady!!  Kids are 2 and 6! 

momofmmb
by New Member on Mar. 16, 2014 at 9:40 AM

Hi! My name is Kristie and I'm a single mom of 3 daughters, ages 11, 13, and 16. We live in Norwalk.

MygrlsCaitnKala
by New Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 10:09 PM

Hi Everyone! I'm Sandy. I live in the Dayton area. I am engaged to be married in July. Together we have 2 kids. I have a 10 yr old daughter and he has a 13 yr old daughter.

Lotusblooming
by New Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 12:50 AM
Hi I am a new mom to a 3 month old Lil girl. We are in the process of moving to Marietta to be closer to my 85 year old grandmother.
HaroldsMom
by New Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 3:31 PM

Hello I am from Lancaster Ohio I am a wife a stay at home mom to a 4 year old boy and 3 dogs

catdelacruz11
by New Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 3:02 PM

Hi all (:

I'm Cat. I have a son who is 4 y.o, and a daughter 2 y.o, and we live near West Chester. I'm definitely lookng forward to connecting with moms in around the area so please add/message me anytime (:

Hwizim
by New Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 9:01 PM
Hello, Im Heather from Lorain county. Im a mom of 2 little girls. They make me laugh and they are so much fun. Im glad there is a group of people from the same state as me :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)