Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ohio Moms Ohio Moms

Welcome to Ohio Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Ohio Moms group!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at Ohio Moms!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:47 PM
Replies (351-356):
somebody78
by New Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 10:00 AM
Hi im Jessica (JJ ) please ummm i live in heath have three kids 21,9 boys and a 10 year girl and a doggy named snowball
swirlermom72314
by New Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 7:12 AM
Hey everyone my names Amanda McKinney and I live in Akron,Ohio. Im married to my awesome husband Lukas and we share a three week old baby and his name is James.
LauraElaine23
by New Member on Aug. 26, 2014 at 10:24 AM

Greetings everyone!  

My name is Laura.  I live in northern Columbus.  I am a mother to 1 and step mother to 2 on top of being an Independent Stylist for Winnie & Kat and a Corporate Finance Manager.

Looking forward to connecting with other Ohio moms!

momwithtwins714
by Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 7:24 PM
Hi! I live 10 from alliance in Louisville :)

Quoting Aly-13:

Hi Lindsay. I live bout 30 minutes from you, a small town east of Alliance. 

Quoting lindsayvp:

Hi, 

I'm Lindsay. SAHM to a 10 month baby girl! Live in Canton, OH. Looking for more SAHM friends as well!

jenley
by New Member on Sep. 16, 2014 at 7:32 PM

Quoting JoeyJrsMomma:

Hi! I'm Carrie. I live in Brunswick. I have 2 boys, Joey who will be 4 in June and Parker who will be 2 in May.

Hey! I'm Jen and I live in Canton. I also have a Parker!! He will be 6 in December. (I also have a 7 1/2 year old daughter, Lena, and an almost 3 year old son, Ben.)

jenley
by New Member on Sep. 16, 2014 at 7:40 PM

Where in Ohio are you? I'm socially awkward too! LOL (I also have a 3 year old) 

Quoting AnnieMarie37:

Hey! I'm Annie, I am married and my husband just left for the Military! I am finishing my third semester of college and then I am taking a break to be a SAHM to my three year old, Olivia Lucile! I am also a new resident to Ohio and I'm always up for making new friends with the same awkward social skills, LOL.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)