Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Ohio Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Ohio Moms group!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at Ohio Moms!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:47 PM
Replies (391-400):
123Kathy
by New Member on Jan. 29, 2016 at 8:24 AM

Quoting blueskies139: Hi I'm Shelly. I live in Delaware Ohio originally from Lima Ohio. I'm married expecting our first is June.

I  live  in  Marysville. On the line of Delaware. Excitting about your  baby arvival. Did you have  a baby  shower  yet? Do you know if the baby is boy or girl?

I can't wait until  the weather break. Ohio is  sooooo  boring  during  the Winter,uugh.  I really miss going  for  walks.

123Kathy
by New Member on Jan. 29, 2016 at 8:38 AM

Is  your  baby  is  OK now?  My  3rd baby turned blue after she born 2  times. I am glad I was in the hospital  at the time. It was really scary. I had 2  miscarriages before her. She is fine now. This reason I don't  support home deliveries.

Quoting Boobah: Welcome! I am a homeschooling mom as well :) 2 natural/unmedicated births and a planned home birth that ended in an emergency c :(
Quoting Holyscrap:

Hi, I'm Erin. I'm from Wayne County, Ohio. I'm a recently remarried mom of 2 (13 and 11), new stepmom to 2 (17 and 15) and expectant mommy - due April 2nd! We also recently added a *tiny* 7 month old Mastiff puppy to our family, so we definitely qualify as a full house!  I am a Christian Homeschool mom who loves photography, crafting, decorating, bargain shopping & couponing. I am planning a home birth with this baby, as I did with my first two. 

123Kathy
by New Member on Jan. 29, 2016 at 8:50 AM

Quoting tah1925: My name is Tabitha, I am a 26 year old mother of two. I live in the Logan County area. I have 3 year and 19 month old boys.

Hi,  I  drive through  Logan  when visiting  my Mother-in-law. She lives in Indian  Lake..My daughter lives in  Bellefontaine.  I am getting more familiar with the area  now. I like  Mad River,  and Marmon  Valley  horse  farm.  It is pretty during  the Fall.

123Kathy
by New Member on Jan. 29, 2016 at 9:02 AM

Do  you  go Tuttle  Mall?  I love  the cinnamon buns.  I like going for  a  walk also. It  is just to cold  outside  right,  uugh.

Quoting booboo575:

Hi? my name is denise smith i have 3kids 19, 18, and a 12 year old that has special needs,she has autism. I 'm separated but i was married for 10years. I like to take walks, go to the mall,and  maybe go out with some people for a coffee.

123Kathy
by New Member on Jan. 29, 2016 at 9:56 AM
1 mom liked this

My name is Kathy

I live in Marysville

I am 51yrs  old.  My 5  kids are grown. I have 6  grand kids.  I have  been  married for 34 yrs.

I  was born  in  Toledo. I was adoted as be  newborn.

Yrs  ago I had  off  charts mercury  poisoning. My brain is damaged. I did  not know all  silver  fillings were full mercury.My grammer is not good,sorry.

I have 2 part time  jobs.  I give  samples away at  the  grocery. I take care handicap people.

hanadihuwieh
by New Member on Mar. 4, 2016 at 11:50 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello there, ladies! I am a SAHM live in columbus ohio and looking to meet other mamas! I wan to arrange playdates and meet in public places :) I would love to make a liftime friend for me and my kidos :) Please reach out! 

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Mar. 7, 2016 at 11:53 AM

Welcome to the group. How old are your little ones?

Quoting hanadihuwieh:

Hello there, ladies! I am a SAHM live in columbus ohio and looking to meet other mamas! I wan to arrange playdates and meet in public places :) I would love to make a liftime friend for me and my kidos :) Please reach out! 

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Mar. 7, 2016 at 11:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group Kathy. We are happy to have you.

Quoting 123Kathy:

My name is Kathy

I live in Marysville

I am 51yrs  old.  My 5  kids are grown. I have 6  grand kids.  I have  been  married for 34 yrs.

I  was born  in  Toledo. I was adoted as be  newborn.

Yrs  ago I had  off  charts mercury  poisoning. My brain is damaged. I did  not know all  silver  fillings were full mercury.My grammer is not good,sorry.

I have 2 part time  jobs.  I give  samples away at  the  grocery. I take care handicap people.

g.carter
by New Member on Apr. 3, 2016 at 6:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Mommies!  I am new the Cincinnati, OH area.  My husband and I moved over the holidays and are expecting our first baby, a little girl, in September!  I would love to meet some other new moms or expecting moms.  It has been difficult to meet people in a new city and being newly pregnant  ;)  Please let me know if anyone is in the area :) Thanks!

just.jessie
by New Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 11:04 PM
Hi I'm a sahm to 2 in Johnstown. My family moved here from Washington State in November. I'm looking for new friends.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN