Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ohio Moms Ohio Moms

When you are staying at home, do you still put on *real* clothes?

Posted by   + Show Post

Or do you hang out in PJs?

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 1:40 PM
Replies (11-20):
mem82
by Representative on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:32 AM

BWAHAHAHAHA!

Quoting cheez1e:

Yup, dh is the same way too. My 10 yo called sweatpants "give up on life" pants yesterday. I have decided to adopt that name for them.

Quoting brightstar28:

Normally sweats and a t-shirt/sweatshirt.  Even in the summer.  I get cold quite easily :)

caban2012
by New Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:18 AM
1 mom liked this

I usually hang out in Pjs for most of the morning. Kids are homeschooled so after I get them going on their work I get cleaned up. 

I try not to be judgmental.(who am kidding I totally am)....when I see ladies hanging out at the store in their pj bottoms and hoodies it kills me. 

ba13ygrl1987
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:57 PM
I spend 99% of my life in jeans or yoga pants, which I consider to be real clothes. I don't sleep in anything but a tank top so I have to get dressed before I wake the kids for school.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyfrey83
by Tianna on Jan. 19, 2013 at 8:02 AM

I usually wear jammies all day. I just never really find the time to change.

tobysmom103
by Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 9:11 AM

Quoting brightstar28:

Normally sweats and a t-shirt/sweatshirt.  Even in the summer.  I get cold quite easily :)

that sounds like me lol

CafeMom Tickers
Freela
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 9:12 AM

Once I shower, I put on real clothes. I work from home, so when I shower really depends on how busy work is in the morning. I kind of try to wait for a lull in the day to take a shower. So some days I might end up in pjs until noon anyhow.

toopicky429
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:47 AM
Real clothes unless I'm sick. Then I have a PJ day.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ivylynn0711
by Ivy on Jan. 19, 2013 at 9:49 PM

I put on real clothes i either sleep in one of dh's shirts or a tank and boy shorts so i get dressed before waking the kids up. Since i'm already up and somewhat dressed i take a shower and put on regular clothes.

BlessedToBeMe
by Lindsay on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:08 PM

"real" clothes but comfy pants & tshirt or tank top & hoodie;not like going out in public clothes though

MrsImperfect
by Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:10 PM
I wear pj pants and a T-shirt. I put on "real" clothes when I leave the house. I clean and take care of kids and a house and animals all day I want to be comfy
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN