Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ohio Moms Ohio Moms

What is your....

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 6:38 PM
  • 16 Replies

heat set to?

by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 6:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TattoomamaPink
by Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 6:44 PM

johnny4ever
3 weeks till school starts!
Yesterday at 7:22 AM
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:34 PM

68...I would literally sweat if it was in the 70's!I like to be a little cool!

davnrori
by New Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:29 PM

64. We have a brand new house with low-E windows and awesome insulation. Keeps the heat in when it's cold and keeps the cool in when it's hot.

JoeyJrsMomma
by Carrie on Jan. 24, 2013 at 7:47 AM

BlessedToBeMe
by Lindsay on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:04 AM

Boobah
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:04 AM

Boobah
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:06 AM

we just built this house 10 earsago and our windows are awfl. they ice, and you can hear the wind blow through one f them.

Quoting davnrori:

64. We have a brand new house with low-E windows and awesome insulation. Keeps the heat in when it's cold and keeps the cool in when it's hot.

davnrori
by New Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:22 AM

I know exactly what you're talking about. I grew up in a house that was built in 1924 (I know you house isn't that old but still)...and I'm pretty sure it had the original windows. Single pane glass, hot as hell in the summer, and freezing cold in the winter.

Quoting Boobah:

we just built this house 10 earsago and our windows are awfl. they ice, and you can hear the wind blow through one f them.

Quoting davnrori:

mommytoangel
by New Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:45 AM
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Boobah
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:53 AM

its crazy, they were supposed to be those eglass ones or whatever they are.  even had a 25 year warranty.  too bad the company was out of business 3 years after we built. 

excuse typos, holy wow. nak sick baby :(

Quoting davnrori:

I know exactly what you're talking about. I grew up in a house that was built in 1924 (I know you house isn't that old but still)...and I'm pretty sure it had the original windows. Single pane glass, hot as hell in the summer, and freezing cold in the winter.

Quoting Boobah:

Quoting davnrori:

WAHM behind Coco Bear Cloth and Nikki's Little house as well as retailer for several major brands including BumGenius, Flip, GroVia, Rockin Green, Melissa & Doug, Piggy Paint natural nail polish and more!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)