Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ohio Moms Ohio Moms

What are your driving pet peeves?

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:00 AM
  • 36 Replies
What drives (get it? Drive? Ha bad pun!) you nuts?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SweetandSassy12
by Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:04 AM
When I see people talking on their cell phone while driving in this weather it drives me nuts
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tobysmom103
by Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:19 AM
1 mom liked this

i have a few but the biggest are people that drive 10 or more mph under the speed limit and people that turn there turn signal on while there turning. also people that get into the turning lane and then go straight

cat1622
by Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:13 AM

People who stay in the fast lane when someone (me) is coming up on their tail. If you are going to be in that lane, be sure to pay attention because it is for the people with radar detectors (lol).

Leaving the turn signal on after you've already switched lanes. 

People who pace you. They could be going slow & you start passing them so they speed up OR they are passing you then suddenly decide the speed you are going looks good so they stick with you. Now, when it happens I assume they are reading my car so it isn't as frustrating as it used to be.

My top two things I absolutely hate are people on the phone talking and my huge thing is TEXTING. I HATE that. It is stupid. It is dangerous. You might as well be chugging a six pack of beer while driving.

Misha1204
by Misha on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:15 PM
People cutting me off & going slow.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Misha1204
by Misha on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:16 PM
People crossing the street in slow motion.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
4music
by Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:23 PM

Passing on the berm and not using turn signals.

toopicky429
by Jackie on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:41 PM
This! OMG it makes me crazy. I had a guy do that to me a couple weeks ago on the way to work. He went 20 mph under the speed limit almost all the way to my destination. Oncoming traffic was too busy for me to pass him. I was almost late for work because of him.

Quoting Misha1204:

People cutting me off & going slow.

tobysmom103
by Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:49 PM

Quoting Misha1204:

People crossing the street in slow motion.

that drives me crazy to especially when they look right at me and continue to go slow

CafeMom Tickers
cheez1e
by Bronze Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 3:01 PM
These first two drive me insane, or when they don't use a turn signal at all. I seem to be behind ppl going that slow (even as much as 20 under when the weather is fine) almost every time I leave the house.
I also hate ppl riding my ass, I am usually going about 5 over, it's really not necessary to be on me like that then go flying around me asshole. I hope you get pulled over!!!
I may have a little road rage.

Quoting tobysmom103:

i have a few but the biggest are people that drive 10 or more mph under the speed limit and people that turn there turn signal on while there turning. also people that get into the turning lane and then go straight

johnny4ever
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 6:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Cell phones!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)