Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ohio Moms Ohio Moms

Where do you see yourself in five years?

Posted by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:32 PM
  • 17 Replies
What do you hope your future holds?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
johnny4ever
Having a great birthday!
Friday at 4:52 PM
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:07 AM

Still happily married and my family is in good health and my son is learning alot and having a good job!

tobysmom103
by Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:10 AM

still married with at least 1 more kid maybe 2

BlessedToBeMe
by Lindsay on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:07 AM

In 5 yr I hope to have moved out of town & in the country & maybe be taking some classes since my youngest will be in school by then. Hopefully everything else will be the same

mommyfrey83
by Tianna on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:19 AM

Married still and about to send off my youngest to kindergarten! I would like to have a house with a yard to play in. I would like to have a second car by then and for my husband to have a better paying job.

cat1622
by Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:11 PM

In five years I will have been retired from the Air Force for 2 years and not even be 40 yet. I will be running my own business as a personal trainer and It Works! Distributor. I'll be able to take my kids to school and be there when they get home. I will have moved up toward Zanesville to be closer to my husband's family, probably on a whole lot of land in the middle of nowhere because that is what my husband likes. I prefer to be in town near people but I am the submissive one in this relationship so, ya know. :)  I will have people in my life I call friends who actually live near and I can visit with and hang out with instead of only the ones in other states and countries. 

SunnyDayz-Ahead
by Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:47 PM
I will be celebrating my 15th wedding anniversary. My boys will be 17 and 12. I will be 37. Idk if we will still be in Zville or even Ohio. I will have finished my Bachelors degree and maybe my husband will have finished Masters.
karone04
by Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:17 PM

Hopefully living closer to my online girlfriend. She lives in North Carolina. We have talked to her for a few years (dh started talking to her on IRC and then I started talking to her on Aim). We worry about her because her husband is controlling. Maybe have one or two more kids.

jnnfrk
by Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:42 AM

Working again.  Both my kids will be in school by then full time so  I will go back.  I loved teaching too. 

teacher

cheez1e
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 5:47 PM
Getting ready for my 10th anniversary and vow renewal. Have my photography running and doing well. Feel free to look me up and like my page on fb under Stephanie Erwin Photography!
Lindsay_Kelley
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:24 PM

In a new house.... still married to my amazing husband

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)