Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ohio Moms Ohio Moms

Where do you see yourself in five years?

Posted by   + Show Post
What do you hope your future holds?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:32 PM
Replies (11-17):
TattoomamaPink
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:56 AM

In five years I hope to move to a bigger city and moved up in my career!! and watching my family grow.....

MJP76
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:56 PM

Up toward Zanesville? You by/in McConnelsville by any chance? I've never heard of anyone wanting to be closer to Zanesville, unless they live somewhere like Mconnelsville or Malta or Philo or anywhere like that..

just curious. If you are not comfortable posting it out in the open I understand. :)

Quoting cat1622:

In five years I will have been retired from the Air Force for 2 years and not even be 40 yet. I will be running my own business as a personal trainer and It Works! Distributor. I'll be able to take my kids to school and be there when they get home. I will have moved up toward Zanesville to be closer to my husband's family, probably on a whole lot of land in the middle of nowhere because that is what my husband likes. I prefer to be in town near people but I am the submissive one in this relationship so, ya know. :)  I will have people in my life I call friends who actually live near and I can visit with and hang out with instead of only the ones in other states and countries. 

MJP76
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:00 AM

In five years, lets see, my youngest will be just starting HS, so I guess I plan to remain right where I am with my husband and my youngest, while supporting my oldest two through their college years. UNLESS my middle child decided to go to college in Cali, then I see myself relocating briefly (6 months to a year) to make sure she is set...

cat1622
by Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:01 AM

I've never lived in Ohio before to know the "good versus" bad places. This is all what my husband wants. I have lived in a military lifestyle since birth so I move all over the place. I don't have anywhere to call "home" and I hate the question "where are you from" because I really don't have an answer. 

My husband is from Coshocton. He has family in Zanesville so he wants to move more toward that area rather than so far south like we are now. I have no idea what cities are located around Zanesville to know where he would want to go, to be honest. I just know that is where his cousins etc. all live. If I had it my way I wouldn't stay here in Ohio. I would move back to Turkey to be with my Turkish family. My husband doesn't want to leave the U.S. though so here is will I will stay. 

Quoting MJP76:

Up toward Zanesville? You by/in McConnelsville by any chance? I've never heard of anyone wanting to be closer to Zanesville, unless they live somewhere like Mconnelsville or Malta or Philo or anywhere like that..

just curious. If you are not comfortable posting it out in the open I understand. :)

Quoting cat1622:

In five years I will have been retired from the Air Force for 2 years and not even be 40 yet. I will be running my own business as a personal trainer and It Works! Distributor. I'll be able to take my kids to school and be there when they get home. I will have moved up toward Zanesville to be closer to my husband's family, probably on a whole lot of land in the middle of nowhere because that is what my husband likes. I prefer to be in town near people but I am the submissive one in this relationship so, ya know. :)  I will have people in my life I call friends who actually live near and I can visit with and hang out with instead of only the ones in other states and countries. 

Cynthia A. Tackett (CAT)
cynthiatackett@gmail.com  
803-840-3612

www.faecbook.com/purelybalancedwomen

www.facebook.com/itworkscynthiatackett

MJP76
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:51 AM

Zanesville, is a pretty boring place. I lived around there in HS. I've moved around a lot too so, I understand the hating of the question "where are you from" I was an army brat, but I've been around the Columbus area for a long while...I don't like it much here in Ohio either.. We plan on retiring out west.

Quoting cat1622:

I've never lived in Ohio before to know the "good versus" bad places. This is all what my husband wants. I have lived in a military lifestyle since birth so I move all over the place. I don't have anywhere to call "home" and I hate the question "where are you from" because I really don't have an answer. 

My husband is from Coshocton. He has family in Zanesville so he wants to move more toward that area rather than so far south like we are now. I have no idea what cities are located around Zanesville to know where he would want to go, to be honest. I just know that is where his cousins etc. all live. If I had it my way I wouldn't stay here in Ohio. I would move back to Turkey to be with my Turkish family. My husband doesn't want to leave the U.S. though so here is will I will stay. 

Quoting MJP76:

Quoting cat1622:

DirtyHippyMama
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:13 PM

still married, being a good wife & mom, otherwise we shall see! 

DirtyHippyMama
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:13 PM

A part of me hopes we are living somewhere warm! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)