Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ohio Moms Ohio Moms

LOL I know the other groups have killed this topic but...

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:03 AM
  • 60 Replies
Are you getting anything fun with your taxes? We are basically just payingbills and ssaving it. Lol you know you're a grown up when paying off bills makes you excited. I'm sure the kids will get some new clothes, too, and a Zoo membership.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:07 AM
1 mom liked this

Ugh, being a grown up is no fun!! If we get one, ours will be going to our savings account. How boring is that.

cassie241986
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:09 AM
1 mom liked this
Mines going in savings.
mem82
by Representative on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:33 AM
Yep, most of ours goes to saving. *sigh * lol
johnny4ever
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:00 AM

Paying bills!

mommyfrey83
by Tianna on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:15 AM

We aren't sure what we are doing yet. We only have one car so I would love another car. But we are getting a good amount back so we are thinking we might save most of it for a down payment on a future house. 

mem82
by Representative on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:16 AM

It would be hard not to have a car. I tend to go stir crazy.

Quoting mommyfrey83:

We aren't sure what we are doing yet. We only have one car so I would love another car. But we are getting a good amount back so we are thinking we might save most of it for a down payment on a future house. 

Ealane2011
by Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:18 AM

All the money is going towards paying a few bills off and then the rest being saved for when we buy our home. Nothing fun but for things definitely needed! :)

Mommy2justone
by Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:19 AM

Laurie Berkner tickets for May! My daughter has NO clue! We are telling her when we get there and recording her reaction, lOL!

mommyfrey83
by Tianna on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:20 AM

It's been over 3 years since I've had a car. I can drive my husband to work if I need it but it's such a chore to get all the kids out of the house in the morning to be able to do that. So I really want one! But my husband is looking for a new job and if he finds one should be making enough money for us to be able to afford a car payment instead of just buying a car with cash. So we are going to sit on the money for at least a month and see what our options are. 

Quoting mem82:

It would be hard not to have a car. I tend to go stir crazy.

Quoting mommyfrey83:

mem82
by Representative on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:25 AM

Buying a home is fun! LOL Well, once you actually find the home and get moved in, it's fun.

Quoting Ealane2011:

All the money is going towards paying a few bills off and then the rest being saved for when we buy our home. Nothing fun but for things definitely needed! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN