Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ohio Moms Ohio Moms

LOL I know the other groups have killed this topic but...

Posted by   + Show Post
Are you getting anything fun with your taxes? We are basically just payingbills and ssaving it. Lol you know you're a grown up when paying off bills makes you excited. I'm sure the kids will get some new clothes, too, and a Zoo membership.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:03 AM
Replies (11-20):
mem82
by Representative on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:26 AM

You MUST post it here, too!

Quoting Mommy2justone:

Laurie Berkner tickets for May! My daughter has NO clue! We are telling her when we get there and recording her reaction, lOL!

Mommy2justone
by Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:28 AM

Oh I will, LOL! 

Quoting mem82:

You MUST post it here, too!

Quoting Mommy2justone:

Laurie Berkner tickets for May! My daughter has NO clue! We are telling her when we get there and recording her reaction, lOL!

Ealane2011
by Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:30 AM

Yes, I can't wait, but in our case it's going to be a little stressful. We have to find a house on a certain type of property and a lot of acreage because we are putting up a large horse boarding stable. Looking at the homes around here, it will be hard to come by what we need when we are ready to buy.

Quoting mem82:

Buying a home is fun! LOL Well, once you actually find the home and get moved in, it's fun.

Quoting Ealane2011:

All the money is going towards paying a few bills off and then the rest being saved for when we buy our home. Nothing fun but for things definitely needed! :)

mem82
by Representative on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:33 AM

Really? Ohio has so much farm land, I guess it never occured to me that it might be hard to find something like that.

Quoting Ealane2011:

Yes, I can't wait, but in our case it's going to be a little stressful. We have to find a house on a certain type of property and a lot of acreage because we are putting up a large horse boarding stable. Looking at the homes around here, it will be hard to come by what we need when we are ready to buy.

Quoting mem82:

Buying a home is fun! LOL Well, once you actually find the home and get moved in, it's fun.

Quoting Ealane2011:

All the money is going towards paying a few bills off and then the rest being saved for when we buy our home. Nothing fun but for things definitely needed! :)

Ealane2011
by Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:40 AM

We would like to find over 40 acres for around 125k. We can settle with closer to 30 if we can't find more, but we won't be able to expand the business in the future. I'm in northeast Ohio and there's more "cities" around us. I wish we could go south where all of this would be perfect and possible, but we'd be moving hours away from family and would like to be closer for DD.

Quoting mem82:

Really? Ohio has so much farm land, I guess it never occured to me that it might be hard to find something like that.

Quoting Ealane2011:

Quoting mem82:

Quoting Ealane2011:

Mommyof1014
by Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:18 PM

Paying off our car! :) Yay... then we can finally look into getting a 2nd car!

Rileyscute
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:19 PM
Saving it
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cat1622
by Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:38 PM

Our taxes are paying to get my husband's transmission fixed and the pool at our house in Arkansas fixed for the renters. Nothing fun this year.

Cynthia A. Tackett (CAT)
cynthiatackett@gmail.com  
803-840-3612

www.faecbook.com/purelybalancedwomen

www.facebook.com/itworkscynthiatackett

mem82
by Representative on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:51 PM

You have a phone number and stuff listed on your siggy. Um, I think that's against TOS. Plus, their are some crazy cats on this site. LOL you don't want them to have that sort of access to you.

Quoting cat1622:

Our taxes are paying to get my husband's transmission fixed and the pool at our house in Arkansas fixed for the renters. Nothing fun this year.

Rhonda142
by Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:53 PM

I have to put a new roof on my house :( that pretty much takes care of my refund lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)