Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Teen Mom Finale

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:31 PM
  • 7 Replies

Did anybody watch?I felt so bad for Corey.He is actually one of the good dads on this show.

by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
TattoomamaPink
one min it is nice and warm outside the next its snowing!!! WTF That's Ohio for you!
Today at 9:20 AM
by Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:11 PM
1 mom liked this

I know I like corey to its a shame:(

x_3d7c47fd photo x_3d7c47fd_zps84f66462.gif

JoeyJrsMomma
by Carrie on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:58 AM

I feel the same. After 2 months of dating this new guy, she's engaged and pregnant. I'm not saying that things don't ever work out for people who move that fast, but the odds are stacked against them.

johnny4ever
by Tracy on Feb. 7, 2013 at 12:17 PM

Quoting JoeyJrsMomma:

I feel the same. After 2 months of dating this new guy, she's engaged and pregnant. I'm not saying that things don't ever work out for people who move that fast, but the odds are stacked against them.

Next weeks sit down looks good....she had her baby tuesday....her 4th since she lost the one she currently is carrying on teen mom.Her mom didnt seem to thrilled did she?

Mom2Boys9501
by Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 2:32 PM

Quoting johnny4ever:

Quoting JoeyJrsMomma:

Next weeks sit down looks good....she had her baby tuesday....her 4th since she lost the one she currently is carrying on teen mom.Her mom didnt seem to thrilled did she?

I didn't know she lost one. When did that happen?

johnny4ever
by Tracy on Feb. 7, 2013 at 4:18 PM

Quoting Mom2Boys9501:

Quoting johnny4ever:

Quoting JoeyJrsMomma:

She lost it about 3-4 months along

mem82
by Representative on Feb. 7, 2013 at 4:42 PM

I don't watch but here is a bump!

JoeyJrsMomma
by Carrie on Feb. 8, 2013 at 8:23 AM

Quoting johnny4ever:

Quoting Mom2Boys9501:

Quoting johnny4ever:

Quoting JoeyJrsMomma:

She lost it about 3-4 months along

I didn't realize she lost one in between. Her mom did not look happy at all. Her mom didn't look happy when she got engaged or told her she took out her birthcontrol, let alone got pregnant.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)