Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ohio Moms Ohio Moms

Columbus Zoo

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 3:55 PM
  • 8 Replies

So I feel dumb asking this b/c we have passes to the zoo but I don't think I pay enough attention & we don't go to the aquarium part normally.

But I was thinking about taking the kids Friday b/c they don't have school but I can't remember how much walking it takes to get to the aquarium. Its gonna be cold, which is why I just wanna do that but if we have to walk a long time outside I'll just save it for another day

by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 3:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
johnny4ever
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 7:24 PM

bump

SunnyDayz-Ahead
by Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:08 PM
Our family has a membership there too but I don't think we would go until it was way warmer...my boys would complain and it would then turn into a disaster....... :(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
BlessedToBeMe
by Lindsay on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:11 PM

that's why I was asking about the aquarium;I don't plan on walking around the zoo. But I can't remember where the aquarium is in regards to the entrance

Quoting SunnyDayz-Ahead:

Our family has a membership there too but I don't think we would go until it was way warmer...my boys would complain and it would then turn into a disaster....... :(

mommyfrey83
by Tianna on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:25 PM

If I remember right it's pretty far back to get to the aquarium. Have you tried looking on the wed site to see if they have a map and you can kind of gage where it is?

gumbeme06
by Sara on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:27 PM

is the zoo even open right now?? We're planning a trip to the new port aquarium in the next couple weeks, I want to do something special with dd before this baby comes

mom2thebestkid
by Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 3:09 PM
1 mom liked this

It's about half way back not to far from the tunnel but honestly you wouldn't be there long the aquarium isn't that big

ilostmy_keys
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 6:26 PM
2 moms liked this
It's just beyond the tunnel on the right!
mem82
by Representative on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:51 AM
1 mom liked this
It's not too bad for a school aged group.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN