Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ohio Moms Ohio Moms

Are you trying to lose weight?

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:02 AM
  • 20 Replies
I need to refocus. I've lost 10lbs but life keeps getting in the way. 8(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Luv.My.Kidz
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:53 AM
1 mom liked this

I've lost 50lbs so far since August.... I have 75-80 more to lose by Aug for the wedding. 

mommyfrey83
by Tianna on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:03 AM

Yes! I have lost 14lbs since November. It's been so hard since I'm breastfeeding and have 3 little ones to care for. This week I started waking up at 6 to exercise because I was losing too many days due to fussy baby or nap times not lining up right. I'm doing ok but I'm so tired because I get woke up multiple times a night from the kids making noises or going potty or the baby needing re-settled. 

mem82
by Representative on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:05 PM
Congrats!

Quoting Luv.My.Kidz:

I've lost 50lbs so far since August.... I have 75-80 more to lose by Aug for the wedding. 

mem82
by Representative on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:05 PM
I feel you on that! I struggle with the same problem.

Quoting mommyfrey83:

Yes! I have lost 14lbs since November. It's been so hard since I'm breastfeeding and have 3 little ones to care for. This week I started waking up at 6 to exercise because I was losing too many days due to fussy baby or nap times not lining up right. I'm doing ok but I'm so tired because I get woke up multiple times a night from the kids making noises or going potty or the baby needing re-settled. 

johnny4ever
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:43 PM

I need to lose 15

Misha1204
by Misha on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:43 PM

No...quite the opposite....wanting to gain

TattoomamaPink
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:16 PM
1 mom liked this

I'am but I always loose focus and my problem is I eat to late at night.. I will go all day and not eat or maybe just a snack and then night time comes around and I'm heading to the kitchen lol Its crazy!!!

GoddessChasity
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:45 PM

i want to lose some, but i really want to tone up....it's hard with three kids, family obligations, and school. i'm one that needs sleep so i can't wake up extra early anymore to get it done. i really miss the gym, i was looking good and it was relieving stress....but that was almost 3 years ago :(

mommyfrey83
by Tianna on Feb. 15, 2013 at 8:14 AM

It's so frustrating. Jonah was napping at the same time as Emma ever since he was born. Now at almost 5 months old he's hardly napping at all! If I could just get him to give me an hour at the same time that she is down I would be good to go. 

Quoting mem82:

I feel you on that! I struggle with the same problem.

Quoting mommyfrey83:

Lindsay_Kelley
by Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 8:28 AM

I know how you all feel. In 2009 I had lost 30lbs and then found out I was pregnant with baby number 3.  July of 2010 I weighed 205lbs started working out and dieting  again and come Dec. 2011 I weighed 165lbs, I was so happy and so excited, I only had like 30-40lbs left...  I was doing great.... until I experienced an ankle "injury" see when I was a kid I broke my ankle twice, and fractured it 4 times, and i lost count how many times I sprained it ( i was and active accident prone child...lol)  so needless to say my ankle is very weak...  as soon as theat healed up, and  I made my way back to the gym after being out of commission for two weeks I broke my toe... badly that kept me out of the gym for most of the summer... school started back up and winter hit...  I haven't been to the gym since breaking my toe and along the way I gained a lot of the weight back I am currently at 184lbs and I am so upset about that.  So once agin here I am dieting and attempting to exercsie (at home) again this time I WILL take the weight off and leave it off.  It's cliche but if I can do it (and I beleive I can)  you all can too.  We just need to support one another and motivate and be there for eachother.  

This is a picture I posted Dacember of 2011... just to show you the progress I was making...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)