Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ohio Moms Ohio Moms

What a Mess!

Posted by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 3:03 PM
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this

I couldnt wait to get out of bed adn do laundry & dishes.Being sick sure stinks..especially when you are looking at yoru house.Thank Goodness I feel about 80% today.Took my son with me to get groceries to!Now my hubby isnt feeling well....why is it when he is sick the world is ending?lol

Tracy

by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 3:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Misha1204
by Misha on Feb. 16, 2013 at 6:54 PM

Good that you're feeling better!

I think women are equipped differently. We can take on more. My child's father asked m e if he could bring dd home early one weekend because he was sick (she only goes every other weekend and some Wednesdays). I said, "She's with me all the time, what the he** do you think I do when I'm sick?" His response was "I don't know".....I guess that was the end of that.....Ummm ok...

MJP76
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 4:50 PM

My house is driving me crazy! I had hip surgery 3 weeks ago and still can't do anything... Kids and hubby try... They really do...

mommyfrey83
by Tianna on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:52 AM

Oh man, I hate getting the house back in order after being sick! I hope you are feeling well still and getting things done!

mommyfrey83
by Tianna on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:52 AM

And yeah, when men are sick it's the end of the world, so annoying! 

mem82
by Representative on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:10 AM

My husband will ignore being sick until he really is REALLY sick and then he just sleeps and looks pitiful. I tell him over and over, "I told you to take some meds. I told you that if you didn't slow down this would happen!" LOL

mem82
by Representative on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:13 AM

If I'm sick, the kids can keep the house *basically* clean. That means none of the heavy lifting gets done, but my older two are 11 and 8 so I don't let them slack off.

mem82
by Representative on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:14 AM

I'm glad you are feeling better!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)