Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone live in the Cedarville area? (south of Washington Court House)

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:41 PM
  • 12 Replies

Just wondered what you think of the area. I have a 16yo DS who is interested in Cedarville University (a Christian college). We visited there the other day & while I loved the place I am concerned about it being out in the boonies!

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mem82
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:08 AM
Washington Court House is like an hour southeast of me.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
GoddessChasity
by Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:37 AM

i live in Greenfield, about 15 mins from  Court House...i go there often and it seems very nice. i'm in the middle of nowhere and CH provides some life lol

DirtyHippyMama
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:12 PM

We don't live near there. 

DirtyHippyMama
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:12 PM

I feel like I have heard good things but can't remember! 

sallij
by Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:20 PM
I'm in Dayton, but worked in Greene Co and have been to/around Cedarville frequently. It is a quiet town for the most part. The nearest "city" is Xenia, and neither Dayton nor Springfield are terribly far.
CampClan
by Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:33 PM

That's what the admission counselor said. I also heard Beavercreek is nearby & the daycare I work for has a center in Beavercreek. So when my director says she is going to Beavercreek I have an idea of where she will be! LOL

Quoting sallij:

I'm in Dayton, but worked in Greene Co and have been to/around Cedarville frequently. It is a quiet town for the most part. The nearest "city" is Xenia, and neither Dayton nor Springfield are terribly far.

sallij
by Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 4:15 PM
Yes, Beavercreek is a fairly large Dayton suburb with a mall, plenty of restaurants, entertainment, etc.

In what area do you live now? What is your daughter's planned major?

Quoting CampClan:

That's what the admission counselor said. I also heard Beavercreek is nearby & the daycare I work for has a center in Beavercreek. So when my director says she is going to Beavercreek I have an idea of where she will be! LOL

Quoting sallij:

CampClan
by Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 4:47 PM

We live in Reynoldsburg, OH right now- just east of Columbus. And it's my son, not daughter. He wants to be an evangelist for a few years, then maybe settle down into youth ministries. He isn't sure just yet.

Quoting sallij:

Yes, Beavercreek is a fairly large Dayton suburb with a mall, plenty of restaurants, entertainment, etc.

Quoting CampClan:

Quoting sallij:

mem82
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 4:58 PM

I live in Reynoldsburg, too. LOL We've probably driven past each other. How weird is that to think about?

Quoting CampClan:

We live in Reynoldsburg, OH right now- just east of Columbus. And it's my son, not daughter. He wants to be an evangelist for a few years, then maybe settle down into youth ministries. He isn't sure just yet.

Quoting sallij:

Quoting CampClan:

Quoting sallij:

CampClan
by Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 5:16 PM

Very weird! And if you have driven up & down Livingston Ave then you have driven by my house! HAHA PM me! Maybe we already know each other!

Quoting mem82:

I live in Reynoldsburg, too. LOL We've probably driven past each other. How weird is that to think about?

Quoting CampClan:

Quoting sallij:

Quoting CampClan:

Quoting sallij:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)