Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ohio Moms Ohio Moms

Will you celebrate Mother's Day this year?

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 4:42 PM
  • 9 Replies

What do you normally do?

by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 4:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
MaskedMomma
by Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 4:48 PM

I make jewelry and handmade gifts for other mommas All dream catchers are marked down 50% for mothers day. Get them before they're gone! Here's a link to the big one but there are smaller sizes too! http://treasuredperfections.storenvy.com/products/1285861-large-jasper-dream-catcher     I'm a mother & a step mother but I normally might get to try and sleep in an hour and SO takes over dinner duty. He already gave me my present this year, a paper cutter, I've been wanting it so it's ok lol.

johnny4ever
Hiking!
Yesterday at 10:55 AM
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 7:47 PM

I ♥ Mothers Day!My Hubby & Son,they both have the same first name,Daniel,my 2 Daniels make dinner and my son always gives me a great card and my hubby always gets me something special.

laughingsqua125
by Shirley on Apr. 29, 2013 at 11:46 PM

a meal at home with our k9 family

JoeyJrsMomma
by Carrie on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:08 AM

We don't do much. DH will have the boys get me a card and something small like chocolates or something. They get to make me something at school, which is usually something that makes me cry!  

mem82
by Representative on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:35 AM
Awesome, that sounds great!

Quoting johnny4ever:

I ♥ Mothers Day!My Hubby & Son,they both have the same first name,Daniel,my 2 Daniels make dinner and my son always gives me a great card and my hubby always gets me something special.

mem82
by Representative on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:36 AM
That sounds nice.

Quoting laughingsqua125:

a meal at home with our k9 family

mem82
by Representative on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:36 AM
Awww

Quoting JoeyJrsMomma:

We don't do much. DH will have the boys get me a card and something small like chocolates or something. They get to make me something at school, which is usually something that makes me cry!  

sarahbell811
by Sarah on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:08 AM

My hubby and kids make me breakfast :) Then we go to my aunt's house in Wooster and have lunch with all of my family. My MIL comes with us too

mommyfrey83
by Tianna on Apr. 30, 2013 at 12:06 PM

We usually just go to lunch. This year my daughter's birthday is on Saturday before so we might do something for both  of us since her party will be the week after.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)