Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking for a mom to go walking with, parks, and museums.

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:08 PM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hello. My name is Heather. I have three boys under 5. I recently graduated with my bachelors and I just started my master's program in mental health counseling. My husband is also in nursing school and works 50 hours a week. I'm extremely busy, and so is my husband, but I would love a mom to hang out with through this crazy, but rewarding life. I like to hike, walk, go to parks, museums, zoos, read, write, learn new skills, have meaningful conversations, and lots more. Nice to meet you all! Oh & I live in Greene County near Dayton.

by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
SunCrazy
by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:43 PM
Hi nice to meet you! My name is Jen. I have a 2 year old son. I enjoy the same things you do. Unfortunately we live about 2 hours north of you near Toledo.
GodsGirl74
by on May. 30, 2013 at 8:57 AM

Nice to meet ya, Im Marty & unfortunately Im not any help here since we are in Sandusky but we love doing the same things as well =)

sarahbell811
by Sarah on May. 30, 2013 at 11:42 AM

Hello :) Congrats on getting your Bachelor's! My hubby and I are both in school as well. He will graduate in December, I still have a while :( It sure makes things crazy hectic! But it will all be worth it :) Wish we lived closer. We are in Akron/Canton area.

didavis
by on May. 31, 2013 at 7:21 AM

I live in Cincinnati and go to the Cincinnati Zoo, Museum Center and Kings Island frequently.

NurseRapunzel
by Member on May. 31, 2013 at 12:57 PM

Yeah I would have loved too also. IM just west of cleveland. Im a nurse  working on my masters.

mem82
by Gold Member on Jun. 2, 2013 at 8:43 AM
I'm in Columbus. There might be a yahoo group around you that does that.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)