Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you believe there is other life in Outer Space?

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 8:28 AM
  • 18 Replies

In honor of Roswell and UFO Day, are we alone?

by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 8:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Why123
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:43 AM

To think that we are the only life in the universe is extremely arrogant.  Of course there is life on other worlds.

johnny4ever
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:29 AM

No

mem82
by Gold Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:36 AM
Do you think they are searching for us?

Quoting Why123:

To think that we are the only life in the universe is extremely arrogant.  Of course there is life on other worlds.

mem82
by Gold Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:37 AM
I'm open to the option but I don't really think of it as believing if that makes sense?

Quoting johnny4ever:

No

Why123
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:41 AM

Maybe, maybe not.  It would depend on their technology and level of sophistication.

Quoting mem82:

Quoting Why123:

mem82
by Gold Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:14 PM

Whew! Got on the laptop just so I could fix that typo! lol

JoeyJrsMomma
by Carrie on Jul. 3, 2013 at 8:11 AM

I just don't think about it. It may, it may not, who knows. It's kind of like ghosts for me. I don't want to believe in them because I don't want to see them, but do I think they exist, possibly. I don't think what I'm saying makes any sense! To me it's like if I admit they could exist, then I might see them, and I am just too much of a scared-e-cat to do that. So if they are out there, they can stay out there, but leave me alone!

mem82
by Gold Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:22 AM
Lol I know what you are saying?

Quoting JoeyJrsMomma:

I just don't think about it. It may, it may not, who knows. It's kind of like ghosts for me. I don't want to believe in them because I don't want to see them, but do I think they exist, possibly. I don't think what I'm saying makes any sense! To me it's like if I admit they could exist, then I might see them, and I am just too much of a scared-e-cat to do that. So if they are out there, they can stay out there, but leave me alone!

Shelly123
by Mshele on Jul. 4, 2013 at 1:42 AM

Quoting mem82:

Quoting Why123:

if they exist they know were here

Shelly123
by Mshele on Jul. 4, 2013 at 1:48 AM

Quoting mem82:

Lol I know what you are saying?

Quoting JoeyJrsMomma:

Im totally with you on that sis.... if there out there let em stay!  We have enough problems

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)