Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ohio Moms Ohio Moms

Fair Time!

johnny4ever
Great time at Marblehead!
Yesterday at 9:20 AM
Posted by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 7:08 AM
  • 16 Replies

Where is your local Fair?Are you going?

by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 7:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Khanfan
by Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 8:53 AM

I'm in Columbus, don't know if we'll have the $$ to go.  My dd wants to go so she can meet the people from the radio station she likes.

Next Thursday at the Dayton County Fair in Springfield, DH is a contestant in the Texaco Country Showdown.  He'll be singing one of his original songs.

sarahbell811
by Sarah on Jul. 20, 2013 at 2:56 PM

Stark County fair is at the end of August, we usually don't go.

mem82
by Representative on Jul. 20, 2013 at 4:12 PM

On Monday, July 29th at the Ohio State Fair here in Columbus, kids get in free, adults get in for $8 and wrist bands for the rides are b1g1free until 6pm. It's the day we go because it would cost way too much, otherwise.

Quoting Khanfan:

I'm in Columbus, don't know if we'll have the $$ to go.  My dd wants to go so she can meet the people from the radio station she likes.

Next Thursday at the Dayton County Fair in Springfield, DH is a contestant in the Texaco Country Showdown.  He'll be singing one of his original songs.

Khanfan
by Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 7:11 PM

Thank you for that info.  I willl be thiking about what to do.

Quoting mem82:

On Monday, July 29th at the Ohio State Fair here in Columbus, kids get in free, adults get in for $8 and wrist bands for the rides are b1g1free until 6pm. It's the day we go because it would cost way too much, otherwise.

Quoting Khanfan:

mem82
by Representative on Jul. 21, 2013 at 7:47 PM

I love fairs and festivals.

DirtyHippyMama
by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 7:53 PM

I want to! 

DirtyHippyMama
by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 7:53 PM

And I don't know where our cities is or when but I want to go to the one in Wayne co

sallij
by Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 7:53 PM
I think you mean Clark Co.

Greene Co starts next week. I'm frantically finishing my entries.

Quoting Khanfan:

tiredmomfor2
by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 11:48 PM
Jackson Counties was this past week. We went on Wednesday. It was so hot. :P we only stayed a couple hours, but the kids got in free. Yay!
Khanfan
by Member on Jul. 22, 2013 at 10:05 AM

You are right, it is Clark Co.  The radio station is in Dayton. 

What will you be entering?

Quoting sallij:

I think you mean Clark Co.

Greene Co starts next week. I'm frantically finishing my entries.

Quoting Khanfan:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)