Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ohio Moms Ohio Moms

help meh!! Canton area!!!!

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 8:07 PM
  • 16 Replies

I jus moved here two weeks ago. 29yo sahm of two. My husband works here and his job jus became a whole lot more secure so he asked me to, once again uproot our family and move here. So here I am. Problem? I don't know a single person in this area!!! The real estate agent, thats about it! Who's in the canton area?!

by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 8:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
justbereal
by Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 8:13 PM
I'm 2 hrs away :/
red.intuition
by Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 8:49 PM

I jus moved from about 2 1/2 hrs away :/ I'm totally lost here

red.intuition
by Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 9:01 PM

BUMP!

supermommyAL
by New Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 12:20 AM
2 moms liked this
Hey! My names Tarah I have two girls and work part time I'm in Massillon that's a couple minutes away!! How r u doing here?
red.intuition
by Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 6:20 PM
Hi Tarah! Nice to meet you! My name is Liz. You are very close. I'm doin ok here so far. Lovin our little suburb area! I don't think I could handle being in the city limits! This is already waaay more people than I'm used to! How old are your girls? What do you do for work? I have a 6yo boy and 1yo girl they sure keep me on my toes!

Quoting supermommyAL:

Hey! My names Tarah I have two girls and work part time I'm in Massillon that's a couple minutes away!! How r u doing here?
supermommyAL
by New Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 8:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh I bet!! My girls are 3 years and 3 months :) they keep me very busy also!! I work at the mall in beldon! Do you work? I believe you said your husband took a job here...I read so many posts I can't keep track lol what does he do? Nice talking to you! Have a good night!
red.intuition
by Member on Nov. 19, 2013 at 3:19 PM
Hey i do knowehere that is! Lol
Nope right nos I stay home with the kiddos. I'm normally a hairdresser, but right now I'm lucky enough to be able to devote my time to my kids. I've never been one to let anyone else watch my kids. It's kind of kicked me in the ass at times, but I absolutely love it still!
Yup my husband works here in Canton. He's a utility lineman. For most of our relationship he's always had to work out of town on different jobs but this job has contracts all over canton area so he never to go far anymore! Home every night! When he first started he was working here for two weeks then coming home to oak harbor for one weekend and then back for two weeks. It was hell on all of us. So we made a move!

Quoting supermommyAL:

Oh I bet!! My girls are 3 years and 3 months :) they keep me very busy also!! I work at the mall in beldon! Do you work? I believe you said your husband took a job here...I read so many posts I can't keep track lol what does he do? Nice talking to you! Have a good night!
JnBsMommy
by Member on Nov. 19, 2013 at 3:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Hey it's Valorie we were talking on my post about Canton area too :-)
red.intuition
by Member on Nov. 19, 2013 at 7:39 PM
Are you in canton too?

Quoting JnBsMommy:

Hey it's Valorie we were talking on my post about Canton area too :-)
JnBsMommy
by Member on Nov. 19, 2013 at 8:20 PM
I'm like 23 miles from ya
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN