Hi, Fellow Ohioans,
I was a member of this group when it was brand new. That was right before the presidential election. I got tired of all the political posts so I left. Recently, I decided to give this group another try. I'm surprised how quiet the group is now, though.
Anyway, I'm trying to meet some local women and build some new friendships. I'm located in Stark County and have lived here all my life.
I never know what to say in these introductions so here are some random things about me.
Have any questions, just ask.
- I'm married and a second wife.
- I have one child of my own, but my husband has two more from his first marriage who are in their 20s.
- I'm self employed as a writer and copy editor. I also do some VA work on the side.
- I'm a yoga nut and practice six days a week.
- I love photography, hard rock music, being creative, science, history, some sci-fi and saving the environment.
If you're local and interested in building a friendship, PM me. I prefer to get to know people online first before I meet them in person. Not only is this for safety reasons but because I want to know if we have anything in common first. There's nothing more awkward like meeting for lunch or coffee and having nothing to talk about.