Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ohio Moms Ohio Moms

Hello!!!

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 12:33 AM
  • 5 Replies

Hi everyone, My name is Abbie and I am from Sandusky Ohio.  I am 24 years old and I have two children.  I joined this group so I can hopefully meet and get to know other moms that are like me and are from the same state as me as well.  :)

by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 12:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Khanfan
by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 7:52 PM

Hello to you.  Welcome to the group.  I live in Columbus.

shaleasymphony
by New Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 1:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi! I'm shalea. Ill be 23 and live in lorain (40 mins or so from sandusky)
I also have 2 children. 2 girls phoenix (4) and Lily (4mo)

What are your children and how old?

And welcome :)
KyElismommy312
by New Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 10:59 PM

@Shalea: I have a daughter Named Kyleigh who just turned four and I also have a 18mth old son named Elijah.  I have some family that live in Amherst which I believe is pretty close to Lorain but I am not too sure. Have you ever been to Sandusky before? What do you like to do when you have some free time? Which I know you probably dont get too much of that with having a 4mth old and a four year old. :)  

shaleasymphony
by New Member on Dec. 11, 2013 at 3:50 PM
Yes I'm literally about a minute away from amherst :) and I have been to
sandusky for cedar point, great wolf lodge, and me and my family sometimes goes to ryans to eat.
I spend my free time (on the scarce occasion I have it) watching netflix, or reading or mostly trying to catch up on some sleep!

Quoting KyElismommy312:

@Shalea: I have a daughter Named Kyleigh who just turned four and I also have a 18mth old son named Elijah.  I have some family that live in Amherst which I believe is pretty close to Lorain but I am not too sure. Have you ever been to Sandusky before? What do you like to do when you have some free time? Which I know you probably dont get too much of that with having a 4mth old and a four year old. :)  

tobysmom103
by Member on Dec. 11, 2013 at 10:04 PM

hi welcome to the group im laura i live in sandusky too. im 27 and have 2 kids tobys 5 and juliet is 14 months

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)